Winner Revealed at Start of Replays

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by Thinking42Man, September 13, 2015.

1. Thinking42Man

Thinking42Man New Member

While watching replays, right at the beginning while the system is loading, I am shown the winner in a large red banner at the top of the screen that is hard not to look at. Is anyone else experiencing this? I hope it can be changed, I feel it spoils the replay watching experience.
    jomiz, Quitch, stuart98 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Thinking42Man

Thinking42Man New Member

EDIT: This doesn't always work.

Just following up to mention to anyone who is having problems with this, if you click forward 30s right at the start, you won't see it. This should still be fixed -- it's a relevant usability/polish issue.
    Last edited: September 16, 2015
    warrenkc likes this.
  3. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

I would also like to bring this up as doing live casting can be a little awkward having to suddenly go "AFK" for 20 sec. so people don't know who won before the 30 min game has even started.
    warrenkc likes this.
  4. Thinking42Man

Thinking42Man New Member

I'm back to report that I was mistaken about skipping the first 30s of the replay fixing this - sometimes the "<player> Has Been Annihilated" banner pops up right at the start.
  5. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

Yep, has been like that since Titans release. As a replay watcher, it's annoying!
  6. masterdigital

masterdigital Uber Alumni

This has been fixed locally and should go out with the next patch. Thanks for reporting this.
    Thinking42Man, n00n, mdi22 and 2 others like this.