[WIKI] Ask not what you can do for the MNC Wiki...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, August 12, 2010.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

..., ask what the MNC Wiki can do for you!

There are many new users here and many of you might not be aware that there is a Monday Night Combat Wiki yet.

Like MNC the wiki is still young and has a lot of nearly empty pages. Hopefully that will change soon and I would like to ask you to join the effort. A few lines of text every couple of days can go a far way! Please help us if you have a few minutes between games or before you go to bed. Sleep is overrated anyway! :cool:

What can the Wiki offer you? For starters you can earn achievements like in MNC, you can check out pictures and screenshots in the Gallery or enjoy one of the Slideshows. Or maybe you just want to go to a random page or browse the news archive.

___________________________[​IMG]

We are looking forward to your visit!
    Last edited: August 12, 2010
  2. joshdale

joshdale New Member

Re: [WIKI] Don't ask what you can do for the MNC Wiki...

THANX!!! :D
  3. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

If I can find the time, I'll help out as much as possible.
  4. ABAGOFWETSAND

ABAGOFWETSAND New Member

Ask not what, I think is the correct quote.
    Hehe.

But I love the wiki.
    Great job.
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Fixed, thanks!

I'm glad you guys like the wiki. We have one little problem though: Right now we have nobody who can take pictures or make screenshots as far as I know. I actually don't even won a Xbox. When I joined the forum I was under the assumption Uber would make a PC game. However, the Uber team is so awesome that I decided to stick around anyway and help out when I can.

Setting up the wiki was great fun but now I realize that there are certain limits to what I can do. If this was a PC game I would pick the texture folders and source code apart for any useful stuff, unfortunately that is not an option this time. :(

So I would like to ask you to upload pictures and if you can find any hard data. How much hitpoints does the Assassin have, how much the Tank; stuff like that.

It would be great if somebody could take screenshots from all the different maps in the game. We will need them for strategy guides and the like.
    Thanks in advance and happy gaming!