Why is it so hard to find people who know what to do?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IcyZyon, December 6, 2010.

1. IcyZyon

IcyZyon New Member

I mean is it that hard to have more than 2 classes on a team? It seems all people think more assassins = auto win. Same could be said with gunners but still. I've seen teams who are camped and they continue to play the glass cannon that is an assassin even though they get killed as soon as they leave spawn.

People can't be this stupid... I really hope they can't be this stupid at least.
  2. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Oh, they can and they ARE.

This is the INTERNET you're talking about. Where "Pedobear" is actually funny and not absolutely disturbing. There is weapons grade idiocy out there.
  3. IcyZyon

IcyZyon New Member

What exactly is a pedobear. Also, I know the internet is full of idiots.. just go onto any social networking site and you will feel your braincells dying but still... this game... has got to be an idiot breeding ground or something.

No offense to uber but god dang, this game attracts idiots like a moth to a bug zapper.
  4. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

The bane of pub games, also the Assassin Scouting Report Trailer.
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

Have you ever played CoD? Trust me, it's not just this game. Every game (especially "casual" games) has a metric **** ton of idiots.
  6. Shiny

Shiny New Member

I see a lot of dumb supports too. They seem to completely ignore the fact they can heal team mates :/
  7. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Lol, I played a game against 3 Assassins and 2 Snipers on Spunky yesterday. I had fun :lol:
  8. Manouso

Manouso New Member

Yeah this one game I was doing good as an assasssin and an assassin on the other team (level 99) went really negative called me a glitcher/hacker in the post game lobby, cussed me out then left.
    How stupid can some people be huh.
    I mean If I'm made of glass and he couldn't kill me it must be hax.
  9. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

They can, and are. The sooner you accept this, the less likely you are of getting a brain tumor while contemplating it. ;)