Who is your favourite top player?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Martenus, March 18, 2014.

1. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

So I was wondering what top player has the biggest fanbase, let's make a poll here!

Simply say, who is your favourite top player and where do you follow him and how do you keep in touch with him.

I will start, of course no offence to other top players, I pretty much like you all!

My favourite one is Matiz! I like his gamestyle and how is he constantly getting better and better. He is also very communicative and I can talk/chat with him pretty often, he also sometimes streams and it is fun to watch him practice.

Your turn guys!
    drz1 likes this.
  2. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

I like Godde best currently.

He's no nonsense when playing, plays solidly during tournaments, but mostly he's quite humble if he wins games that matter. He doesn't feel the need to rub it in, or overdo it.

He's also a fun guy to talk to after a match.
    lapsedpacifist likes this.
  3. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

I really like watching a few of them play, because they have such variation in their play styles.

Matiz and clopse know the game very well and can play a great micro game everywhere all at once. Their brains just operate at a much higher speed than normal humans.

Cola_Colin seems like a machine when it comes to playing the macro game and expanding everywhere. He can quickly take the entire map and then be able to out-produce his opponent and win the macro game. A nice bonus is that this style of play pretty much makes him immune to nukes.

Godde is also really good, but I haven't had as many chances to watch him play.
    strahle likes this.
  4. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

If you get a chance, go for it.
    I also like Cola's macrostyle, which is how you should play a game of this magnitude.

Matiz I haven't seen play much thus far. something to work on I suppose :p
    strahle likes this.
  5. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

I like Alexander Invictus.

It's the effort he puts into improving himself that makes me admire him so. Also his attention to detail and multitasking ability.
  6. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Kalherine its the best player here ( 0 )games lost only 2 draws because server crash
    Today another win vs who have challenge me..
    I challange any one to win me iff you dare !!

You guys are too easy players.....
  7. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

8. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

*hands the troll a slice of pizza*
    Grimseff and FSN1977 like this.
  9. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

Sure, I'll play against you. Install PA Stats and we'll get ourselves a caster.
    Last edited: March 18, 2014
  10. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

Dont feed him, cmon! :D
  11. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

According to info it's a her. and trolls need to eat too :p.
    Also captain, I beat you to it, sent him/her a PM requesting a match, never got a reply. Although you are obviously the better player :). I can cast though
  12. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

Info is misleading since it's a troll. Him. 'TecTec', if you want to annoy him by knowing more than he wants you to.

he is good... be wary.

Though, I'd place my money on @cptconundrum
    stormingkiwi and cptconundrum like this.
  13. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

Well obviously since I am Canadian I enjoy the top Canadian player... I think the name is Murcanic, ya that player is just awesome ^^

Joking aside all the top players are pretty awesome and while I should probably watch some more games that they have played and see if I can adapt their play styles to better my own (plus maybe pick a favorite) the games I've had from them so far have been pretty intense and I look forward to playing more against them as time goes on ^^ (just after some balancing so I can use my T1 units again xD) Godde and BurntCustard you're going down! and I'm sure Gunshin will want to destroy me at some point anyway :)
    LavaSnake likes this.
  14. ace902902

ace902902 Active Member

challenge accepted!
  15. aulex

aulex New Member

Orb, because orb
  16. matizpl

matizpl Well-Known Member

My favourite players are Clopse and Godde, their macro and creativity is pretty good. They are almost as good as me
    tatsujb and totalannihilation like this.
  17. godde

godde Well-Known Member

I like Matiz because he is probably the most dedicated high level player of PA as he have played the most games. Now if I could just set my priorities better I would have more time to spend playing at my gaming computer instead of drifting off too reading the forums and watching too much youtube clips when I should be studying. :p
    Last edited: March 18, 2014
  18. shootall

shootall Active Member

If you play a game like this at competitive level i probably have a little crush on you. That said the thing i enjoy most isn't one or the other player but good games. Proper GG!
  19. Geers

Geers Post Master General

My favourite player is me.
  20. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

With the exception of Geers- you suck ups! Lol...
    Geers likes this.