Who do you want to team with most?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, June 1, 2011.

1. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

We have all been playing for a good solid minute, anyone have any players they specifically enjoy playing MNC with?
    Any new guys interested in playing with a veteran pro?
    Anyone play with some good players who arent egotistical over there skills?
    Anyone youd like to team with after reading the forums?

Me personally i have enjoyed playing MNC a long time now with AARPS. i have also met a good amount of the forum base and a lot of you guys are good. To bad a lot of the older player base has gone, but out with the old in with the new i guess.

I would like to maybe play with some of the new MNC players showing up, i have been keeping an eye open for some good players, but along with being good, id expect a chill/fun attitude.
  2. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

I personally love playing with my cousin MARK XVII and my friend Th3 Con3. They're the reason I started playing

(P.S. awesome sig pics dude :D :D :D )
  3. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

XVII is your cousin? Holy sh*t, I've played with him before. He mains the assassin, right?
  4. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I actually have to give a shout-out to MtChermy (AARPS). I drafted him during the failed draft tourney and he actually knows what he's doing as a support AND communicates well.

As for the rest of you... You know how I feel...
  5. joker

joker Active Member

known people: shammas miracle kckzi - they are very good but what some may not know is they are also very fun to play with. we enjoy pubbing and private matches together with and against each other

unknown people: englandmassacre actionMOV - england is a pretty good gunner and action is a pretty good assassin. both also with some private match experience
  6. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Thx yous twos. Agreed Saint and I always have a blast, and I was bummed to not play with the cats you drafted. The cat I want on my side that I don't often play is Nova Warlord, he's that dude that i do not want on the other team.

I want some new blood too, especially snipers n gunners. Any new cats feel free to fr me.
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I prefer to screw around by myself, but IanHealy was my boy back in the day. IG THOMBOW was good craic too, and I do enjoy big parties with TEG and assorted others.
  8. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Yea he's a beast assassin. He is also in my clan so I'm lucky for that. :D
  9. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

When/if the dlc comes out i want to play with anyone that i havnt had chance to play with yet. Some people are cheap but some are good and also play for a laugh.
  10. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I almost always team up with Randomdude if I'm playing with anyone. He plays a mean Gunner/Assault and when I main Assassin with him, we make one hell of a team.
  11. destructamental

destructamental New Member

The times I've played against most people on here have been the times I enjoy the most. I played a couple games with stretch a while back and they were great games. I've played with the majority of the big posters here and while I may rage at the things that happen in those matches, I remember that these are the people that make a firm foundation in the community. After all, it's just a game.
  12. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I haven't played with anyone in a while but I recently got my friend onto MNC, so we've been pubbing together lately and I've been trying to get his assassin into shape.

Back then, I used to party up with IG Thombow, salomdi, and Hostile Paradox. I gelled pretty well with those guys in a party. I've never asked but I believe half of the guys I've just mentioned live in the UK where as I live in California, so sometimes there was some lol latency :lol:

As a sidenote, I enjoy playing with Ninja Wallace, Saint Mudknot, and FrencyTec but I haven't actually played with them on MNC but Marvel 3 actually.

Anyone else on my friendlist that are from the forums are just because I added them after they stomped me when I had the misfortune of running into them from the opposite team.

Also, MtChermy is AARPS? I had no idea!
  13. PinkPwnageFrenzy

PinkPwnageFrenzy New Member

That's how you spell that? +1 Intellect

Everyone I've played MNC with, added from the forums, and otherwise has been chill.
  14. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

I like playing with myself mostly (Insert Oh!-Face).

After that though, I have a laundry list of players I like to play with as well (Not pictured: Oh!Face).

Chronicle, Tom#s, R.I.P. Snarf (unknowingly taught me everything I know about assassins), The Bean Bandit, The Mic-less Puppetless, yoimgarbage (got some good sniper training in, whether he realized it or not), and I just decided to not include the rest of you because...none of you ever include me.
  15. TrollBranquility

TrollBranquility New Member

I see BroTranquilty a lot on the forum and in-game.

He yells a lot. Frustrating game. He is decent though. Sometimes it does look like a lot of his friends play ever so slightly better, but it seems those same friends play better than they normally do when he is present on their team. For that reason, I generally think he would be a good teammate.

I mean, who wants a one-man-pubstomp on your team? That doesn't actually help you yourself. Him on the other hand, actually benefits his teammates.

Oh, and FearlessFeedle, also the kind to sit back and help teammates. Having a teammate that makes your job easier, that is the best. Not one that does your job on his own while you still struggle even more.
  16. AARPS

AARPS New Member

^ okay, someone please tell me... Who is this?
  17. TrollBranquility

TrollBranquility New Member

It is me, your good old friend...

[​IMG]
  18. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

I miss playing with oxyteam, it's sad that i'm the only one left in the community

I especially miss boltaktion

I enjoy playing with JON and TOM the most, especially when me and jon are suicide bombing people with assault/assassin

i really haven't had the pleasure of playing with all you new randoms though
  19. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

omg how did i miss this? i got acknowledged for... well what's craic anyway?
  20. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Any Mediocres. Our off-topic ramble is epic.

AND getting endlessly meleed by Rev Rabies never gets old.

govnerplatypus is always a good laugh to play, too.