whiners, complainers and you

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by NOX toxic, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOX toxic

NOX toxic New Member

so after many games of assault i realized everyone was complaining about it, why? its UP against gunner close range and tank long range, and very vulnerable to assassins, in fact every class has its advantages and disadvantages.

yes i have played other classes and still do, im just wondering what everyone else thought about picking certain characters?

unskillful?
    1337 skills?
    or doesnt matter what i pick im still going to pwn you?
  2. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

No class can stand up to a gunner with spun up guns at close to moderate range. Thats the fault of players, not the class. If a gunner has you in his sights, run away for three seconds and he will target something else giving you a chance to do what you're supposed to do, sneak around back and empty your rifle into the side of his head. If you're being rail gunned to death or assassinated, you're not jumping enough. What im getting at is the assault has no counter class besides a better player also playing assault.

I think we played some games together yesterday, you were decent we should group up sometime.
  3. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Really? How many more of these guys are we going to get? Vv Fusion vV is another one.
  4. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

uhhh.....play with some good assault players. they will change ur mind
  5. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Lol
  6. NOX toxic

NOX toxic New Member

zatchmo i play assassin more often then not im just saying its seems redundant to flame a class to me, so take a chill pill. well in your case take 2.
  7. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Zatchmo is right. These noobs that learn how to play the "coward" assault get pretty big heads because they learned how to press the B button. Who is complaining about the assault class being weak anyway? Next to the sniper, he's the most OP class since Spunky. If ur running into gunners head-on and getting grappled by assassins, its cuz ur awful, not cuz the Assault is UP.

Dude Assault is for button mashing noobs who think this game is deathmatch + a moneyball. Sure Fusion can go 40-2 k-d, but his teams have a hard time winning.

Basically dude, u havent put in the ridiculous hours that some of us have perfecting our positions. I don't think u realize just how good some of these players are. Hell, Zatchmo has taken it to me a couple of times and I'm a nasty support. U need to play some real players before u start talking about ur pwnage.
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

???
  9. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

A pub assault is infinitely more helpful than a pub support.

Also assault is view as noob because:

Easy to make yourself hard to hit, tap a to move very fast in fights making it hard to hit you without an accuracy reduction.

Easy escapes from fights.

Bomb is OP and easy to use right.

Whereas a gunner has practically no escape from fights, needs to spin up his miniguns before even thinking about engaging an assault or gunner. Gunner also has the hardest jumping and aiming simultaneously in the game (as does the tank). You also have the slowest health regen in the game.

To stomp a pub with both classes is easy, but assault continues to be easy in competitive play where gunner is one of the hardest.
  10. truckus

truckus New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Vv Fusion vV
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fusion gets my LOLsandwich

For $1 more you can make it a double and add Jester Day to the mix :lol:

I'm not really a sh!t talker, but these two just crack me up when I see them.
  11. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

So... they learned how to... melee effectively?

:D :D :D
  12. OfficerFuttBuck

The only thing that pisses me off more than a try hard assault is a try hard support, I mean all they have to do is look in the general direction of a person and the game does the rest for them. Also their most powerful tool against noobs aims for them. This also makes jumping really easy for them because they don't need to aim.

tl;dr support = right trigger
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

especially those cowardly supports who hide in their base and just use juice to get kills, then go onto the forums and be mad(e) about everything. the first part bugs me; the second part makes me laugh.
  14. OfficerFuttBuck

So true.

Almost as funny as really bad tanks who talk a ton of nonsense and get banned often then try to make "new better communities".
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol. deathblossom only with a dedicated support healing you all game so your gunner cant do jack against the enemy gunner ftw.
  16. De Troll

De Troll New Member

The only thing that outplays a skilled assault is a skilled tank, a skilled gunner, a skilled sniper, or another skilled assault. At higher levels of play, the assault is one of the weaker classes. Obviously in pubs against average players, it's easy. But against anyone who knows the game well, you're at a disadvantage.
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

At first, I thought you were serious, and I was deeply saddened. Then I saw your name. And I was all like S'ALL GOOD.
  18. joker

joker Active Member

This is actually true, only thing is there are too few of said skilled players at those classes to make it believable to more people
  19. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Nope, I meant it. A tank simply rail guns an assault while out of range, a gunner just plain does more damage, and a skilled sniper only has to hit 3 shots, or 2 shots and some flak/SMG sprinkle. All of these classes can safely do this from outside of AR range.
  20. NOX toxic

NOX toxic New Member

finally remembered where id seen you before zatchmo, after a game that i went 55-1 or 2 in you got pissed sent me some hate mail and said you were going to avoid me. when i didnt respond in kind to your raging you chilled some out and sent messages without the flame.

it was in my messages when i went through deleting them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.