Which Commander did we get for the different foundings and phases?

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by lazeruski, September 14, 2014.

1. lazeruski

lazeruski Active Member

To clarify the title: A few commanders are there for backers only, but what commander was for what kind of backing?
    I read about the Delta Commander, read in the wiki where it said that you got him for 90$ during the founding phase.
    The same is said about the Alpha Commander.
    From the backer commanders i have:

Progenitor (The Imperial Progenitor commander is available only to backers who contributed at least US$50 to the project during its funding phase.)

Alpha (The Imperial Alpha commander is available only to backers who contributed at least US$90 to the project during its funding phase.)

Theta (The Imperial Theta commander is available only either to backers or to those who preorder the game.)

For the Delta it says "The Delta commander is available to backers who contributed at least US$90 during the crowdfunding phase or who pre-ordered the game with the Cosmic package before it became unavailable."
    Same price as the Alpha...doesnt that mean that i should own him too? or was that a different "founding phase"? Or did we get Alpha somehow else?
    Im slightly confused about that since i cant find informations from Uber directly^^

Also i heard that there are two new commanders for us in the making? Autumn and Winter sale or something?

(btw, quotes are from here http://planetaryannihilation.gamepedia.com/Commander)
  2. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

3. lazeruski

lazeruski Active Member

interesting to know that, think i bought the galactic edition back then, because i had access to alpha.
    but it seems like that list misses the alpha commander from the Galactic Edition, found that list here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KBEry6n48vhy0fSHFE1jm3O6gKEoS95CsPwBvSczc_E/
    where it shows the commanders, so this thread can be closed
    Last edited: September 14, 2014