Where's my free TITANS copy?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by RustyMember, August 28, 2015.

1. RustyMember

RustyMember New Member

So i got an email from UBER Entertainment saying i got a free copy of TITTANS, i never did tho.
    I saw some other posted about people not getting their copy either, someone asked them if they had the kickstarter badge. I dont have the badge, or atleast i dont have it anymore. In the alpha i had a few badge (dont remember which), but they got removed for some reason, even tho i payed 90 dollars for the game in the kickstarter.

Heres a picture, where its clear that i purchased it before the kickstarter ended. (and another picture of the original purchase and upgrade and the email i got.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: August 28, 2015
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Firstly how do you play the game? Via Steam or the Uber Launcher? If the latter it should simply update itself to Titans if you log in with the same account you used for the Kickstarter.

If you've converted to steam, sometimes the steam account doesn't get linked up properly, in which case you'll need to email support@uberent.com (I'll also ping @mkrater to have a look at this later when Uber are back in the office- remember they are in the states so you wont hear anything until mid afternoon due to time zone differences).
  3. RustyMember

RustyMember New Member

Thank you for the quick response :). I play the game via steam. I have already sent an email to support@uberent.com and I will now ping mkrater.
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

You might be in a wait for support though. They are quite overwhelmed since the release of PA: Titans.
    Could you try using the UberLauncher and pressing [VERIFY] a few times? It might just get you PA: Titans. You can also check Settings -> Gameplay in PA to see if there is a menu option called "Active Product" that you can set to Titans.
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@rustymember - It looks like your Kickstarter information is on PlayFab account "rustymember", but there isn't a Steam account linked to this account, which is why the key was not added to your Steam account automatically. We can get you a Steam key so you can add it to your Library. If you've already written to support, we will reply there, but it may take a while as we're still pretty backlogged with requests. You can also message us in Kickstarter.

If you would like to link your accounts, please follow these steps:

1) Restart your browser. It's important that you don't have any stale cookies.
    2) Go to https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
    3) Log in with your account credentials
    4) Enter your Steam account information to link your PlayFab account to your Steam account.
    5) Play!

You can also play through the Launcher without Steam. Just load up the Launcher as you normally would and the game will auto-update to TITANS.
    If the Launcher does not auto-update, it may be the case that it is outdated. Please uninstall the Launcher and download and install the latest Launcher from our site here: https://store.uberent.com/download/pa
    squishypon3 likes this.
  6. RustyMember

RustyMember New Member

alright thanks mkrater :). I have now linked my account, so now i have to wait for support to respond?
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Awesome. :) Yup, unfortunately it may take a while as Support is still pretty backlogged from launch day, but we'll make sure to get you your Steam key.
    cdrkf likes this.
  8. krashkourse

krashkourse Member

I am having this same issue but I have already submitted a ticket to help me resolve this issue. I will wait. but its been a week I hope the ticket people are ok D:
  9. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

We're currently answering tickets that were submitted about a week and a half ago. I apologize for the delayed response and thank you for your patience. <3
    cdrkf likes this.