Where is the community??

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by superdread3000, February 2, 2016.

?

Want more content?

1. Hell yaas

75.0%
  2. Naah man

25.0%
  1. superdread3000

superdread3000 New Member

So, I was recently knocked back down to bronze from silver because the only people playing 1v1 matches are uber. So explain to me why this game has **** for a community... No one is ever on 1v1 so I cant even get back to silver. ALSO> There are hardly any updates. Why has the developer seemingly abandoned the game? Don't they know they will make loads of more money and feel alot better about themselves if they simply add stuff? The community needs you devs! I own both PA games and neither of them have ever met my standard of fun, strategic, or PLAYABLE. I'm SIMPLY BEGGING you, PLEASE do more updates! And please get off your asses and show the community a REAL RTS!!!! This game has so much more potential: do not waste it. Here are some examples of what to do to line your pockets full: Hire modders, work every day on your game adding updates every WEEK, Have a proper experimental version for maximum community feedback, make some dev vlogs, and maybe use your forums for once.
  2. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

Looks like Uber should hire you as a business manager.
    stuart98, cdrkf, tunsel11 and 2 others like this.
  3. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

it has been a long time
    stuart98 and xankar like this.
  4. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

Keep in mind Uber Entertainment are working on other titles besides PA.
    From what i remember their currently working on a Playstation VR title which is as far as i know scheduled to be a launch title for PS VR, i might be wrong about the launch title part tho, i'm not 100% on that.

It's a look and click adventure puzzle game, called Waward Sky or something like that.

Found a video of it..
  5. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

Wow it's so simple, how could nobody have realized it before now. You are a god dude, well done.