When will there come new RTS?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by emmanuelzl, August 2, 2017.

?

Would you like a new RTS from uber?

1. Yes

95.2%
  2. No

4.8%
  1. emmanuelzl

emmanuelzl New Member

I have been playing planetary annihilation since 2015 and have also played the expansion Titans. I saw the failed project Human Rescources and i was very sad it failed. Now im hoping that there will soon come a new RTS from uber as i really enjoyed PA and hoping to see something in that style, or in the human rescources style.
  2. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

regarding your threadtitle: when uber got enough money to risk making a new rts ..
    aknof, emmanuelzl and stuart98 like this.
  3. trucdev88

trucdev88 New Member

Something in the vain that they just cannot add or change more mechanics without losing the classic RTS feel.
    One thing for sure RTS games struggle since the mid 00's is graphical fidelity, because after a certain point its pointless, you do not have the time or reason to zoom in and watch pointless details that will never make any difference in your gameplay. All they do is raise the hardware requirement, thus less sales.
    loren88888888 and tunsel11 like this.
  4. lockie1964

lockie1964 New Member

Maybe instead of making an entire new RTS, they can try human reasources again, then if that fails. Try making another one
    tunsel11 likes this.
  5. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

human resources itself is already a entirely new rts as you saw in the pitch ..
    it´s just that they could not start developing it for budget reasons (failed kickstarter) ..
    and considering their recent course in gamedevelopement with VRgames i doubt they got enough budget to warrant the risk of making human recources
    rts games are afterall among the most complex games to make ...
    loren88888888 likes this.
  6. windriders

windriders New Member

Not soon enough :p