when does space come into gameplay?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by technoxan, June 15, 2013.

1. technoxan

technoxan New Member

I'm wondering when there will be space gameplay. Like the unit cannon, or moon. Does anyone estimate that any of these things will come out in say........beta?

Note: I'm really not trying to be annoying, I'm just really excited :D :mrgreen:
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

When the Core Single Planet Gameplay is sufficiently developed, considering the Extractors aren't working properly yet(can be built anywhere still) there is a fair amount to do yet, it's barely been 2 weeks yet.....

Mike
  3. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Just not sure. Orbital will come first.

The game part has been slowed down as we've had most hands on deck working on distribution issues. Once we get those worked out we can get back to moving the ball down the field quickly.
  4. technoxan

technoxan New Member

Thanks for the info :D

I just CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 PA is awesome!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
  5. schockster

schockster New Member

Ah really good :D. In my opinion the moment, when gamplay gets to moons and other planets will be the best one xDD.

Uber does a great job. I am really excited about the next video with my heroes too ;).
  6. gamernatezilla

gamernatezilla New Member

I can't wait either for space combat to parallel land combat!
  7. sinisterdom

sinisterdom New Member

I can't wait for the unit cannon and space orientated combat/buildings.
    But I agree with the DEV'S, making the base game work properly first is the best course of action, walk before you can run.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU GUYS ROCK