What material and what are the height of the statues?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by VILLALOBOS, September 11, 2010.

1. VILLALOBOS

VILLALOBOS New Member

What material is being used for the statues?
    how big are the statues?
    How much will they retails...under $50 or $30 or above
  2. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

They are resin statues that stand about 9 inches tall.

Not sure for how much we'll be selling them on the site yet.
  3. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Tank is about 10 inches and weighs about 5 lbs
  4. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

So about 25CM and 2,3 Kilo, that's pretty big. Sounds like i'm in for quite a wallet dent :lol: Ah well.
  5. EdSoulman

EdSoulman New Member

Now I know this is a long shot, but will us folks in Europe be able to get our hands on them? I don't mind paying the shipping fees for a PitGirl or a Tank!
  6. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Yes, setting up worldwide shipping.
  7. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

Thanks guys, good job. It's a little geeky maybe but I do have a stand-up foe each of my favourite games and I really want an Assault up there, too. Good work. Appreciate it.
  8. Mastah

Mastah New Member

Hi,

Maybe the question I have has already been addressed, but I could not find an answer in forums... Are you planning to release a gunner statue? Or maybe it's already the case? If so, could you please post a pic? :eek:
  9. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I would really like it if you made statues for every character. Personally I think I would be willing to drop the money for a Sniper statue, but I have little to no interest in any of the others.
  10. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

11. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

The statues are something we'll continue to do as long as there's demand. They're very expensive to produce and we'll make different characters if the first run sells well. The initial run is Pitgirl, Assassin, Assault, and Tank.
  12. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

The damned gunner will probably cost double cause he's so big haha
  13. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I want the entire first run. I hope they do well, because I'm dead broke for a while.
  14. Mastah

Mastah New Member

I wouldn't mind paying twice the price to see teh Hawaiian dude on my shelf :D
  15. ts0ng

ts0ng New Member

IIRC at PAX due to its size the Tank was 90 and the others were 70.
  16. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I hope you're not planning on making them much more expensive than they were at PAX. $70 is right on the edge of how much I would be willing to drop on a toy. I believe that you'd sell more statues and possibly make more money if they were smaller $50 statues.

Also, if you do think you're going to do a second run, you should probably do it fairly quick. No offense, but I'm sure you realize that MNC popularity is going to drop pretty quickly with Reach having just came out and Black Ops coming out soon. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. You guys made a great game and I hope you do well and go on to make plenty more.
  17. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

@PhoTayToez,

No offense taken, but if you think well established games like Halo scare us, we wouldn't have made this game or keep supporting it. Don't be so quick to count us out just yet. We think long term not what happens in the next couple of months. The statues are not really a great money making venture but it's more of a cool thing we wanted to do for ourselves and fans of the game. If they sell alright, then we use that money to make more. I love having real statues of our characters sitting on my desk.
  18. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

When you make the gunner statue, for the love of wanting to actually sell it, please make sure he has the double minigun instead a single one....

oh and can the next set be in blue? :p
    A blue gunner would be so much nicer than a red one (Icemen for the win).
  19. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

YES dual miniguns for sure!

I'd rather have the red ones.... RED>BLUE!
  20. tezmac

tezmac New Member

I want an Assault one, might need to kill some more Bots first to get enough $ :lol: