What I'd like to see is more T & A

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by grinner, October 29, 2010.

1. grinner

grinner New Member

So if I didn't see Pit Girl shaking her *** in the trailers or doing jumping splits in her tight shorts I probably wouldn't be interested in this game at all. So I'd like to see more sexiness all around. Thank you very much. The game is fun and polished too, the controls aren't loose and I like that a lot.

I would also like to see more personalized actions, like taunts, winning scenes/poses, from everybody....and of course Pit Girl too.

More concept art would be nice too.

Nice move doing the extra fun wallpapers. I love little things like that because I love the personality you see in games. Here it is months after release, and you do fun little things like wallpapers that are funny & show the funny personalities of the characters. That was a dirty trick with the "All will be revealed" wallpaper, that is *NOT* what I wanted to see (you know damn well that I was checking ever damn day expecting to see Pit Girl or the assassin there in an "American Beauty" type scene). But I do appreciate that you guys have a sense of humor.

So can we please see more Lets see more Pit Girl and Assassin jiggling and all around sexiness, thank you very much.

Oh yeah, more costumes would be pretty cool too like they have in Street Fighter (Hats in TF2 kinda suck in my eyes, they don't really float my boat, so please don't do that)
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

hahahahahah.... most would agree but i bet i know what the devs are going to say, if not the big guy at uber.

so im not going to say a word. im sure you will be answered promptly.

i bet ekanaut ends up being the one to post, breaking the news to you.
  3. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I hope that was a joke, because otherwise, you are derp. Good day.
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)
  5. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Thanks and glad you like the game. We have lots of concept art and other content that will be released over time. The reason we haven't is because of time while working on new DLC. The amount of sexiness is a fine line and we'd like to keep it clean and in character. You'd probably won't see Assassin shaking her shakiness like Pitgirl because that's not really her thing. Cistomization is something we're looking into for the next DLC.
  6. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

On the bright side, if you need funding for your next project you can always release an assassin bikini DLC.
  7. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

HAHAHAHAHahahahahahah :lol:
  8. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

You could always do what they do in anime, make her waist 10 pixels big and her breasts like 38 double d's.

Cause, thats what real women are like. :|
  9. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Wait... women aren't like that?
  10. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

But they are in the movies? :|
  11. Spottedpanther

Spottedpanther New Member

And you know how much movies reflect reality, so it follows that real women are in fact just like that.
  12. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

Awesome.