What games do you play (or used to) a lot?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by apimpnamedslickback, May 12, 2012.

1. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback New Member

I used to be the biggest Quake/Unreal fan evar. At least back in 2002. Then I got my N64 and started to play a lot of the old N64 Library games like Mario, Link, etc.

I didn't get back to the PC untill 2009/2010, when I started to play the Valve library games.

Recently, I've started to play a lot of RTS, like Civ V, E:TW, and also playing some old obscure FPS's like NOLF, NOLF 2, etc etc.

How about yourself?
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I used to play the **** out of the 360 Orange Box. Still do play it, but not as much. I suppose MNC when I got back into it near the start of 2011.
  3. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

Used to play alot of Quake 2/3 and Warcraft 3.
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Eroge.
  5. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

I used to play loads of Conflict Desert Storm on the PS2, Dr.Mario on NES, and SW Battlefront on PC.(Mod/map making is fun. =P)
  6. Ribilla

Ribilla New Member

Planetside, oh so much Planetside. I played altitude (little indie game) for a while and became one of the best players on that, then SMNC.
  7. ubermensche

ubermensche New Member

Played the hell out of Orange box Xbox but then I got a PC good enough to run TF2 PC and that was more appealing to me. Then again Gabe sure does like adding pointlessly over-priced items to that game! xD

Played a lot of Xbox lately, less battlefiedl after I realise my team's always too stupid to deploy and end up waiting 20 minutes for that AH6-J Little Bird that I inevitably fix up and fly off for myself when they crash it....Yeah I don't trust anyone to fly but me.....

Also played MNC til I lost interest in being owned by top level assaults every match. Those OP Original MNC Assaults, so silly.

Minecraft...So much minecraft....Xbox versiobn came out so I finally got to prove I can make a better house/castle/ship/statue than my friends who refused to play the PC version :D

Lastly Dead Rising...cos I just can't get enough of parading around a mall of zombies having a "Who can dress most ridiculously" competition with my friend...while watching those cut scenes as my giant moose head fills the screen so you can't see anything :DD

That's about it really...
  8. gluteusmaximums

gluteusmaximums New Member

Played TFC (the real Team Fortress game made by Valve) from 2000 to well, I still do. Played D2 and CS a lot as well. That's really it.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Far Cry: Instincts :)Evolution for XBox, :predator for 360)

90% of my time in that game was spent making maps. If you have the means please do check out THE best INDOOR maps made for the game. Yeah that was my schtick, indoor maps.

http://fcmaps.net/p/maps/maps.php?author.921
  10. Eri

Eri New Member

Maple story before it got boring. (I still go on it sometimes) Then I moved onto playing TF2 on the pc, got myself into a nice community before I quit due to the HATS invasion. Now I'm stuck playing SMNC since I'm not into gaming these days.

Luckly, I have some friends from the TF2 community that plays with me so I'm sorted.
  11. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Look at all these PC nerds.

I would spend 200 bucks to buy the entire Timesplitters trilogy
  12. Legal Han

Legal Han New Member

I used to play a lot of RTS games like Tiberium Sun, Red Alert 1 and 2, Generals, Age of Mythology, Company of heroes.

Then I shifted my interests into RPGs like Mass Effect, Titans Quest and Guild Wars.

After putting in hundreds of hours into these awesome games, it saddens me how games nowadays are forgetting it's charms and aspects. Pity.
  13. toolshop

toolshop New Member

I played diffrent Source mods all from Source Forts to Research and Development
  14. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

15. gunked

gunked New Member

when i was a kid i played a lot of Conker's Bad Fur Day
  16. sayishere

sayishere New Member

This

I mean i played alot of Sonic 2 and 3 when i was a kid, like a **** ton

More recently, i played the **** out of modern warfare 2 and im a MMO fan so

Played WoW (UGH), AOC, WAR, and others but yeah, MMOs take it out of ya man, makes you contemplate suicide :p.