What Games are you looking forward the most in 2009/2010?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by TheBigOne, March 31, 2009.

1. TheBigOne

TheBigOne New Member

We all know that the old games were better then new games as was everything else in the past ;)
    However there are a few games I am really looking forward to:

1. Fallout : Between Good And Evil - A fanmade Fallout based on the Fallout 2 Engine which is being developed since 2005. Fallout 3 was the best 1st person RPG so far I think but I still prefer the old Fallout 2 with his more black humour and political incorrectness. The screens and artworks revealed so far look like the achieve that atmosphere.

2. The Secret World : I never played a MMO so far, but TSW catched my attention as Ragnar Tornquist is responsible for the story and I really love The Longest Journey and Dreamfall. Dreamfall Chapters would be 0. but I doubt it will be released before 2011 or probably even 2012 or never.

3. Starcraft II : Well what shall I say, Starcraft was the first game I played via the Internet and I still like it after all these years, having played Starcraft II on the Games Convention 2007 and 2008 already I can't wait to get my hands on it again. My brother would or maybe even will kill to get in the beta I think but winning won of those competition Blizzard runs will be hard as hell.

4. TheUberGame : I have no clue what your game is about so it has my attention. Maybe you shouldn't reveal anything at all til it is finished and just put a black box with a price tag in the shelves.
  2. gnats3

gnats3 Member

Definitely SC2. I'm getting the original finally and am playing the demo right now, and it is pretty fun. "TheUberGame" is the only other one I can think of right now.
  3. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

I play most of the big releases.

Modern Warfare 2 looks cool.
    Halo3 DLC.
    Guitar Hero Metallica

Lots of other stuff.

I still have a few games I'm trying to get through as well.
  4. Sorian

Sorian Official PA

Guitar Hero Metallica: Makes me wish I could afford the console and accessories.
  5. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

Guitar Hero: Metallica, INDEED

I am looking forward to Uncharted 2, I liked the first one ok.

The Uber Game, I get to play, so the release date only matters to see the Uber team succeed with their awesomeness.

Other than that, I have been too busy at work to care about other games....
  6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Im looking forward to (order: do not want to must have):
    - Hide and seek with Conficker. I work in the IT departement of my university and hunting down that worm will be our bread and butter for quite some time. All hail Windows autostart and USB sticks. :roll:
    - Random RPG, probably Drakensang or/and Fallout 3 addon.
    - Demigod.
    - The next good RTS without Securom (installation limits and hidden drivers are made of fail and loose).
    - And of course the Ubergame if its not an adventure , racing or sports game (which is highly unlikely I think).
  7. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

I'm really looking forward to:
    Starcraft 2 - Hell yeah. The lead designer was my boss at EA, he rocks. Going to be a great game.
    Modern Combat 2 - CoD4 is one of my favorite all time games, Infinity Ward can do little wrong.
    Uber Game - It's been fun for months and keeps getting more fun. How could you not love a racing RPG with sports metaphors wrapped into it?
    Team Fortress 2 updates - Please, Please, Please do a "meet the spy" or a spy update. I'd also be ok with a soldier update.
  8. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

It also needs Tacgnol, ninjas, parcour passages and Steven Segal or Chuck Norris.

PS: Please let this be the main character. <3