Well...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by SevTheTrooper, October 4, 2011.

1. SevTheTrooper

SevTheTrooper New Member

MNC and Kinect were really the only 2 reasons I was still playing Xbox, but now the MNC is not being updated, and kinect is boring, I'll probably just buy a Desktop PC and play MNC on that(and SMNC when that comes out.). Thanks alot Uber! I'll always love you. :cry:
  2. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Ooooh!

Suck on that, Uber!
  3. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Do you even know what ?????? means?
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Just an fyi I booted up PC MNC yesterday and there were a total of about 24 players online. I play the XBox version more frequently for the simple fact that their are WAY MORE people playing it at any given time.
  5. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Thats cuz we're awesome. The 360 community keeps it going.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

And honestly we don't need any updates. The game is great the way it is. Besides Moneyball mechanics are kinda broken on the PC. Once the ball drops that's it, game over. No comebacks unless the enemy team is just deathmatching.
  7. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

360 was always the better version. The UBER team is blind to reality, they dont understand supporting a fan base.

Fans make you big money

Constantly scrapping ideas for new games or second versions of games spends money.

Sure M$ is a bastard to work with, however the amount of fans that would of paid for a DLC was there and that would of made a good buck.

But i guess constantly making MNC on PC is the UBER ent dream lol
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Even then, they'll constantly say "We REALLY want SMNC to come to both platforms and want our console fanbase to receive the same treatment," yet they're doing the same crap they did before SMNC was announced: stay quiet.

Did they even TRY or are they going to keep telling themselves "Gotta update, gotta update, gotta update".

/rant
  9. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

ehh well w/e
  10. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

You guys are just amazing trolls. The hate that keeps on giving.
    lolmontoya likes this.