Update on Kickstarter and Cosmic Limited Edition Fulfillment

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mkrater, February 4, 2015.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

[​IMG]

We have not shipped the physical rewards yet as some of the items are still in production.

Items have been ordered, but many are still in production. We are as excited to get these as you are, and will be sending them out as soon as they are finished being made and in our hands!

We sent out a notification to confirm configurable items and shipping address to prepare for fulfillment. With this information, we’ve been able to calculate the precise number of shirts to order and in what size and style. (BTW, these shirts will be Awesome!)

We also have lots to sign! Posters, game boxes, and art books, Oh my!

We have the game boxes and art books in the warehouse and should have the poster done soon. When everything is ready, we’ll get to work signing over 2,000 individual items. (Whoa! Over 2,000 individual items?!)

When can we ship?

Once all the items are in our warehouse, we’ll start packing them up and shipping them out.

We are unfortunately tied to waiting on manufacturers to finish production, but will post updates of this fulfillment process to Kickstarter and our website here: http://www.uberent.com/pa/news/

To see what items you’ll be receiving, just go to ‘My Account’ (https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyAccount) and select your pledge or Cosmic order. A detailed list of items for this order will be displayed.

Here’s a Sneak Preview of the Commander statue!

[​IMG]

Invictus statue without its paint. Brrr, is it chilly in here?

EDIT: revised date in Fulfillment image
    Last edited by a moderator: February 5, 2015
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Nice :)
    But ... last updated 4th february 2014
  3. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

D'oh! :oops:
    xankar and thetrophysystem like this.
  4. Tankh

Tankh Member

Was just gonna mention that.

Also the estimate "Winter" still means this current winter huh? right?
  5. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

When I look at my account, it only shows my recent Steam digital delux purchase, not the beta key I bought at $60?
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

That's a fair question, especially since I goofed on the date, heh. Yes - currently we're still looking at this Winter, but this is also dependent on the manufacturers.
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

It sounds like you may have created a new account after converting your key to Steam.
  8. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Toby "Tobuscus" Joe Turner: The New Year is still new, until you remember to finally write the date right.

Honestly, I write the date a year behind for like half of the year.
  9. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

Hmm. This is the account I log in on and the one I bought my beta key on before I converted it over to a Steam key.
  10. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Let's take this offline for review. Can you submit a ticket to Support?
    websterx01 likes this.
  11. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

Will there ever be a physical goods store to buy them after they have been shipped out to backers?
    squishypon3, devoh and cwarner7264 like this.
  12. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

probably not
  13. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

I really REALLY hope so. This would be a great way for uber to vaccum even more money out of my pocket *AHEM* get support from caring fans and players!
    xankar and websterx01 like this.
  14. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Wasn't... the invictus's (Which uses the Delta model) model, supposed to be replaced by another model? So wouldn't those Invictus Minis be.... very inaccurate?
  15. nick2k

nick2k Active Member

Any chances of being able to print more posters for sale after everything gets distributed?
  16. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

No, if anything they were going to update delta... As invictus is the pa poster child on all the artwork and such :p
  17. stargater

stargater New Member

Dont know if i remember it correctly, but is it true that the people that bought the game through early acces on steam (i bought it for 70 euro) dont get any of the physical items?
  18. radongog

radongog Well-Known Member

These folks (including you) bought a digital download including Alpha, Beta and Final Game Access. If you´ve wanted to get a physical version+AlphaBetaFinalAccess you should have payed more.

Anyways, Prices for non-AlphaBeta-Access were Uber-Awesome. I still cannot believe that I´ve got two game keys+soundtrack+Gamma Access for just 40$! :eek:
  19. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

There we're no physical items for kickstarter backers at 90 either. To get physical stuff backers had to pay 150 during the kickstarter, or 200 for the cosmic edition to uber I believe.
  20. nick2k

nick2k Active Member

250 :p