Update 7 coming really soon? (today or next week?)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by galaxy366, September 2, 2012.

1. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

Just out of curiosity, we reached the naval stretch goal and only have 12 days left.

Will you guys announce the final 2 stretch goals today? (aka: in 5 hours?) or next week?

Do know if you wait another week, it might be to late.

Thanks Uber :)
  2. supremevoid

supremevoid Member

I think next week if they do! It can be that they dont do so.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I'd guess they will release the next update with the next stretchgoal at 1.2kk $.

Oh and it will not be a planettype, my guess is some kind of campaign-editor.
  4. Going4Quests

Going4Quests Active Member

I fear we only will reach very closely the metal planet goal. No campaign in this game.. :(
  5. Frostiken

Frostiken Member

I imagine the stretch goals aren't announced simply because they aren't totally sure what they will be, yet.
  6. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Of course we hit the first stretch goal in the middle of a long holiday weekend...

I can exclusively reveal to you here and now that the next stretch goal will be announced as not being a brony faction and won't be for 2 billion dollars!
    However, if we were to get to 2 billion dollars I'm sure we could arrange a brony faction, just sayin'.
  7. Going4Quests

Do you think we have a chance of reaching far beyond the metal reach goal? I really hope so!
  8. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

long weekend? What are you celebrating?

Good thing we wont reach 2 billion dollars :p
  9. Frostiken

Frostiken Member

It's 'murican Labor Day, where we celebrate work by playing all day.
  10. conqueringfools

conqueringfools Member

I've been following the stats here and if things keep up, looks like we'll be good for metal planets easily.
  11. Going4Quests

Hmm i am very exciting about the metal planets, i'm not sure why.. but they are going to be epic i think. I am not sure what to expect out gas giants.. i also have completely no experience with them.

The only thing i know about the gas giants is that they were in Spore, but had no function. :p