Unfortunately, you can't ride all the way around it.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by PizzaBoy, April 25, 2011.

1. PizzaBoy

PizzaBoy Member

Attached Files:

2. racquemis

racquemis New Member

lol how did you get there :lol:
  3. Revolution_Jones

Revolution_Jones New Member

... I think the best answer would be 'Physics'.
  4. PizzaBoy

PizzaBoy Member

It's actually not that hard to jump there (with a little help from Sprintz).
  5. Tiller

Tiller Active Member

Ok I can totally get up their as an assault, but I take it you need some sort of build with gunner to get up to there.
  6. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

If only a sniper could get up there. :(
  7. Myst

Myst New Member

Gold speed :)
  8. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

I woke up because I felt someone mentioning this awful endorsement on forums.
  9. Espiodude2

Espiodude2 New Member

Ok this is off topic but do you need 4 of the same pictures stacked up in your signature?..
  10. Proxus

Proxus Member

He actually needs 5 but 4 is the limit.
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Yeah, it's actually quite bad, without that 5th one he has to sleep a lot to get the energy to live day by day.

Which is why he is so upset that mentioning speed in the forums woke him up.

On topic, speed is kind of ok considering you can pick it up in the field (but since you can pick up bacon, why do you need any endorsements at all?). Apparently, speed became just a little more useful on this map. Lastly, this is especially good for my sumo build, as I love a good sumo.

Guess what PC players? You finally got 1. This is the first instance ever, of a PC player finding something new that an XBox player hasn't found. And it is on a map we do not have yet (and I rarely play PC lol). I would consider this unfair, but we got the game first so we were unfair too. I would also consider this unimportant, but it is reproduceable so it is as legit as the spunky back-door ledge is. At the very least, I see some fun games of sumo against bad teams coming up for me.
  12. Lyrae

Lyrae New Member

Just stop already.
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I gave you props?

Besides, I always gave you credit for reinventing the wheel. Being completely segregated from the XBox players for the most part, finding this stuff out on your own does show the same skill of the original person to find it.

I remember when I found stuff when MW2 released that wasn't common knowledge a whole year after it was out, all on my own. Everyone knew the top of "Highrise", but I knew the crevice below B objective in S&D (and sitting there with C4 planted on objectives profitted since nobody could find you), as well as the ledge below A objective (which let you plant and hang off the side, and once the bomb was messed with you jump-shot with a single-wield 1887 and pepper 'em ftw).

Anyway, point is, it is a nice find, especially for my sumo runs (because I can destroy bad players with my *** alone). Question developers: Was the gunner's moves based on E. Honda or what? (oicho throw = mortar grapple, slam = sumo splash)
  14. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Pretty much this.

Here is a new trick for you though Bro: Hit the "X" in the upper right corner of your browser for some ***** and new shirtless pictures of you.
  15. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Bro, you keep walking right into these...
  16. Robinson

Robinson New Member

Invisible ice traps?
  17. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Don't forget the sun glasses inside.
  18. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You can't forget those. They are on all the time.
  19. Goose

Goose Active Member

You really hate that people on this forum hate you huh? Is it some kind of vendetta against the PC community here? Why must you always come back to a forum of a game that you don't even play and try to derail discussions that you shouldn't be a part of? I don't get you bro.

Also, the Gunners moves are generic. Why would you think they were from Honda?
  20. Myst

Myst New Member

SHHH WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT HERE ROBINSON