Unable to trade extra SMNC pins?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by hunterx, May 24, 2013.

1. hunterx

hunterx New Member

(First off, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere - I did a search of the forum and wasn't able to find an answer)

Back during the Kickstarter finalization stage, I upped my pledge from the $50 tier to the $90 tier as well as purchasing an extra $40 bundle on behalf of my brother who wasn't able to back the project before the deadline. This should result in my obtaining two Asteroid Pins and one Asteroid Belt for SMNC, and while the items were successfully added to my Steam account they are untradeable, meaning I am unable to send the extra Asteroid Pin to my brother (coincidentally, the Asteroid Pin item(s) is also mis-named as "2 PA ATEROID PIN").

I tried sending an email to the support email provided somewhere in the Kickstarter updates/comments at the time, but I didn't get a response (possibly the email address was no longer being maintained) so I thought I'd ask here. Is this a common issue? What would I need to do in order to send my brother his item? Am I likely to encounter any further issues with the distribution of rewards once they are ready?

Thanks in advance! :D
  2. Neumeusis

Neumeusis Active Member

Hi,

I'm facing more or less this problem.

First, I had to install SNMC on steam to see the items.
    Then to "unlock" steam (i created my account recently, so i'm in restricted mode)(still ongoing, it's a real pain in my case).
    Then it should work.

I do not have more infos for now.

But i've heard that there is maybe an other thing to do : update your player rank in SNMC (you start as a Free Agent) to Agent.
    (this can be done by buying an item from the store).
    This last point is still unconfirmed (but should be soon).

Hope this help !