Unable to Sign In issue

Discussion in 'Support!' started by thesteampunk15, April 14, 2018.

1. thesteampunk15

thesteampunk15 New Member

Only just recieved this issue now and I'm uncertain as to the cause, I've allowed it through the Windows firewall as well as tried disabling the Firewall and launching, checked the programs known to cause issues and I use none of them.

This as well as verifying game integrity, uninstalling and re-installing, restarting Steam, rebooting PC, deleting all Uber files in AppData.

Log file attatched

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Known issue and is being worked on.
  3. ubergiraffe

ubergiraffe New Member

@thesteampunk15, the issue is showing for everyone at the moment, and originates from the fact that the SSL certificate that Playfab has expired. The issue is known to uber and is being worked on.

The bad news: it is not uber's fault and is therefore out of their hands

the good news: you can still play single player and non-playfab hosted custom games. All the other servers still work and some of those servers have opened up access to use them as host while the issue is resolved. simply click through the error message and click on single/multiplayer.

Also, disclaimer**: the 'uber' in my name is purely coincidental and unrelated to the company that makes PA =).
    Last edited: April 14, 2018
  4. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

I see games listed on Palobby.com but without logging into playfab, I can't see them in my game. How do I make that work?

I run the game directly from my PC. Do I need to run through Steam?
  5. ubergiraffe

ubergiraffe New Member

It is likely that you have a filter on that is preventing you from seeing certain games. For example, the default for palobby.com for 'game state' and 'status' in the games filter is 'any' whereas in PA, the default for status is 'can play'.

Try setting the filters on the left side to be the same as palobby.com and post if the problem persists or not.
  6. lulamae

Thanks for the response

I try to log in, get the error message and click "OK". Go to Multiplayer/Custom

All filters are set to "Any" and in settings, Local Sever is set to "Auto". No servers are showing.

I'm have a Playfab Key, not linked to Steam. I don't even log into Steam. Would that matter?

How would my PC know where to look for available servers?
  7. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

8. lulamae

I see those, but how to I get my PA to see them?