Ui question

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Guilliman, June 2, 2014.

1. Guilliman

Guilliman New Member

Greetings!

I have a few questions regarding the ui. I've looked trough the FAQ and googled various variations on what I'm having questions about but no luck.

I haven't found ingame options to do this either.

Currently, the ui only shows (for me) the unit name and metal cost. It doesn't show the energy cost nor does it show energy and metal storage.

I'd also like to see a lot more combat stats such as range, dmg, speed and so forth. Is there a way to show this on the ui? Is this coming in future patches? Especially the energy cost and metal/energy storage is needed.

Thanks in advance!
  2. spainardslayer

spainardslayer Well-Known Member

Energy cost is not shown because not matter what you are building, the builder will always use the same amount constantly . For example, a bot engineer uses 10 metal and 1000 power whether it is making a wall or a T2 factory.
  3. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Units don't really have an energy cost.

The factory/fabber that produces them operates at a fixed energy rate. In effect, the energy cost changes according to what is building it. Yes, this does means some fabbers/factories are more efficient than others.

Total storage across the top, but yes, I think it would be nice to see more information about the specific unit/structure you're about to build.
    stuart98 likes this.
  4. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Your other questions were answered, so I'll just answer the one about seeing more combat stats. There's no way within the UI, but, check out the PA Matches Wiki. It includes all of the stats and whatnot about all of the units – and more. There's also a mod for an in game browser so you can pull up the unit stats within the game.
    MortQ42 likes this.