1. iCatastrophe408

iCatastrophe408 New Member

If there is anything I can do to help i'll gladly help. I am a amateur but your work has inspired me. I would love to work for a company like yours. I did some research on how your company started etc. I dont expect any response or anything. But just saying. I dont know what else to do. :l
  2. iCatastrophe408

Sorry I know your all staffed but I just saw that. But just saying I appreciate all the things you guys have done. Just dont be EA,Bungie, Nor IW or anything.
  3. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Thanks for the offer! When you say don't be Bungie or IW are you talking about getting bigger as a company?
  4. iCatastrophe408

No I am talking about hackers & letting things get out of hand & get like 20 dlcs that cost like 10-15$ & making online for a price etc. Keep what your doing & I guarantee your going to get bigger than those companies easy.
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

iCatastrophe408, I don't get what you're trying to say.
  6. iCatastrophe408

1. Uber actually takes the time to listen to their gamers & fix their problems (ex: Leaderboards)
    2. 1st DLC is free unlike others who make you pay 400-1200 Microsoft Points
    3. Have a good community of players unlike COD,Halo etc. (Trash Talking etc.)
    4. Course the bigger companies dont have time to listen to their people but they can hire someone or something to find this out instead of waiting 3-6months to fix their exploits/hacks.
    5. I appreciate everything Uber has done & what they are doing for this community & their game.

Saying if their was room or anything I would love to work for a company like this. They are not cheap @#!$%*#s. Which inspires me & admire. (No Homo)
  7. Red Shift

Red Shift New Member

I understand and agree with iCatastrophe408 completely. For whatever reason, gaming companies will get that hit franchise rollin', and start coming off as arrogant jackasses - it's pointless and unnecessary to name names, but this has happened over and over like some vicious circle.

The fact that you guys (Uber) not only post on these forums - but post frequently - is a REALLY good gesture to your player base. I've found myself on other game forums and just wondering to myself, You'd think with all the money these guys are raking in, they could hire a professional forum B.S.er to talk to us... Have a junior designer do it, hell, have the janitor post something, ANYTHING, just give us a sign that somebody's listening!

Anyway, just keep kicking ***, Uber. You've got a working formula right now, stick with it.

Oh, and if you're ever in need of a 2D/Texture artist... ;) ;)
    Sick of selling lawnmowers to hillbillies for tuition money...
  8. iCatastrophe408

Totally agree bro. (LMAO at end) "Oh, and if you're ever in need of a 2D/Texture artist... ;) ;)
    Sick of selling lawnmowers to hillbillies for tuition money..."
  9. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Aww, he's like Hugh Grant - trying to express his feelings, but stuttering in such an adorable manner.
  10. iCatastrophe408

Not so sure I agree with this sir. LOL
  11. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Has he been caught with a hooker?