UBER love-in

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by drz1, November 7, 2013.

1. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

Hey everyone,
    what with the recent threads voicing people's concerns with the state of the game, and whether it will live up to the INSANE expectations that the fans have, I thought it would be nice to have a place where people could post their positive thoughts on the game itself, the development progress, the developers, or anything that they are loving right now about UBER.
    This isn't a direct response to any particular thread, I just thought it would be nice for the devs to have a thread which they can go to on a particularly tiring day, or if they are feeling burnt out, and just FEEL THE LOOOOVVVEEEE TTONNNIIIGGHHTTT...

I guess I'll start...this game is essentially the RTS I have been waiting, unknowingly, for since I was a teenager playing Total Annihilation constantly after school and at the weekends. It really warms my heart to know that there are people who have been able to make the game of their, and my, dreams because of crowd funding. I eagerly await each new update...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D
    maxpowerz and LavaSnake like this.
  2. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

daw, I meant to post this in the general discussion forum to get a bit more LOVE going on....guess I'll re-post it, just ignore this one heh...