Uber Entertainment - show some appreciation

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by XENONOX, February 2, 2011.

1. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Monday Night Combat is an excellent XBLA game for the price it is offered at.

I've read many topics and read many post about the imperfection of this game.

It's true; there are glitches in this game that needs to be fixed and there are balance changes that needs to be done for this game.

Uber Entertainment is a small company that made this excellent game and I feel like the community is neglecting all the great efforts the company has put into this game.

I feel it is appropriate for the community to take just a few minutes out of your day and add a post on how much you appreciate what Uber Entertainment has done for the community.

Uber Entertainment definitely has not forgotten the Xbox 360 version. The steam version of the game is a mess; if you do not believe me, go ahead and check the steam forum for Monday Night Combat.

Remember, dear readers, the first DLC was free.

So please give Uber Entertainment words of encouragement, not discouragement.

Amen.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

much appreciation
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Xenonox, This is a great idea for a thread.

I would like to thank Uber for all the hard work and dedication they have put into MNC. It is by far the best $15 I have ever spent. You guys are awesome!
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I can't think of a word to explain how awesome Uber is. Owait. Beard.
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lolboner
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

lol i might get thrown under the bus for this, but id rather see the zapruder film a lot more than i would like to see this.

i am a guy after all. and im not saying this is more offencive than things ive posted, or that ive not posted offencive things. im saying lolnasty.

as not-so-tasty as that was, i would like to thank Uber Entertainment for a great value, indeed a $15 game hasnt kept me this happy since old westwood studios and the original CoD. and i actually think those costed more still.
  8. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Hmmm....I feel like some words of appreciation might show signs of weakness. So ill give them the much needed........

[​IMG]
  9. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I appreciate Uber. They've replied to more than one of my tweets.

What other company gives me such a personal connection?

[​IMG]
  10. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

All my words of thanks to Uber are in my new guide! -shameless plug shameless plug-

To add to those, though, Uber is the most understanding, most caring company I've EVER come across in my history of gaming.
    And that's a lot of history. Hahaha.

I appreciate all the efforts they've put forth and all the love they give to their community. Thanks so much for all you've done, Uber! Never change~!

Or I'll have to back-grapple you with my katana. ;D
  11. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Yeah really. Eka drew a picture of a tank, and put it in with my t-shirt order.
    Doesn't get much more personal than that. :p

Love you guys/gals. Thanks for making one of the greatest games in history.
  12. Cristari

Cristari New Member

What is the so called "mess" they made of the Steam version?

I only play the steam version I don't own an XBOX so maybe I'm missing something with regards to prior knowledge of the game before it was on steam but I am not aware of any mess that you imply?

Apart from the aimbotters, there is little UBER can do about that as VAC is useless and only relies on Players reporting other players, and a few other minor glitches I don't see what you are referring to!

The game as far as I can see is a damn great game to play and for me I think pushing it to the PS3 and NGP would make UBER & MNC so much better.

Oh and if you refer to the Steam community as evidence of fail then you are sadly misinformed. The steam community is by no way a measure of fail. Think of it as venting room for the ill-educated and knuckle dragging youth of today!
  13. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

This is by far the best online game I have played. :) It's awesome that Uber is really friendly too!
  14. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Yes thank you uber , it's funny how an arcade game can be sooo much better then some of these 60 dollar full retail games . My hats off to you uber :)
  15. misterhino

misterhino New Member

By far the best arcade game I have ever purchased. When I get online, I have to play a few games of MNC before I move on to something else. It has been a long time since a game has grabbed me like that.
  16. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

17. Dead Meat

Dead Meat New Member

Do some research, that's not how the VAC system works :ugeek:

I agree with everyone else here, MNC is AWESOME. I've only played the PC version (since day one of Beta) and I can say Uber has started off with a great game and has only improved it since then.

No matter what game you play, there will always be trolls, and cheaters. Trolls you gotta just ignore (don't feed the flames) and cheaters get found out and banned. I am so glad someone started an anti-troll thread to show our appreciation.

Keep it up Uber! Would like to see what you come out with next (DLC's or other?)
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

just wondering, how much has everyone here spent on MNC (total in software and merchendise). i spent roughly $38 (so far), which is less than a retail game alone. in my opinion, uber does the impossible right there.

[​IMG]

and im definitely looking into ways to spend more money with them. wonderful game great job. hope to see the fanbase for this eventually overshadow halo and cod.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I just wanted to say thanks Uber!

...and put my sig below Bro's.
  20. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member