Uber at PAX Prime 2010

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Hildogen, August 26, 2010.

1. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

I was curious who else would be attending PAX Prime this year, as well as which of the devs will be there. If you can give us any info on what you will have at PAX that would be awesome as well (tournys, swag, merch, etc).

I also thought it would be a cool idea if someone could come up with some sort of MNC name tag that attendees can print out and stick their forum name on. (I would do it myself but an artist I am not). I think it would be pretty neat to see someone else with a tag and be like "hey i know you!".

I got to meet some of you at East and am looking forward to meeting you again, see you there!

************DISCLAIMER***********
    I apologize if there is a PAX thread already...on a slow computer right now, can't browse the forums very well.
  2. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I know for a fact that ShadowStorm will be there, as he's the event guy. Where it's up seattle, I wouldnt be surprised to see Eka or Scathis, too.
  3. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Pretty much everyone from Uber will be at PAX at some point. I'll certainly be around a lot.
  4. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

I'll be hanging around the Uber booth as well. Probably the vast majority of the time.
  5. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I'd love to go :(
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I know you'll be getting great coverage so don't forget to give a shout out to everyone from the UberEnt forums!!

Best Community Ever!

Sadly I will not be there. :?
    :ugeek:
  7. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

If anyone has the opportunity to go, do it. PAX is an experience well worth it.
    If you can't go this year, go next year. PAX East in Boston in the Spring and PAX Prime in Seattle in the end of Summer.
  8. Shepster

Shepster New Member

I didn't have a great nametag sized version of the logo so the quality kind of dropped when I blew it up a bit but here's what I came up with: http://twitpic.com/2ifdki
  9. ts0ng

ts0ng New Member

I'll be there. Hoping to pick up some merch since I wasn't lucky enough to win anything at PAX East :(
  10. Chosen Predator

Chosen Predator New Member

Is there a chance we'll have that wicked skull guy on MNC2 :D he looks so badass
  11. obscurement

obscurement New Member

I can not agree more with this statement! My friends and I were at PAX East back in march and it was amazing! We got to meet a some of the Uber crew, who were uber-nice (seewhatIdidthere?). That, along with Jerry Holkins singling the game out in a Q&A, were the two main reasons my friends and I were waiting to pounce on the game when it came out. We've got about ten more of our friends to buy the game and even bought MicrosoftPoints card for a friend who was out of work so he could play with us.

Long story short, Uber made an awesome game and they were really cool to meet. Especially at an awesome place like PAX East.
  12. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

PAX East was pretty fun! I couldn't believe the lines to play the game, and the prize survey.

Hopefully I will be able to drop in at Prime.
  13. Sorian

Sorian Official PA

Wont be able to make it to PAX this year :(
  14. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

I wish i could go to PAX but 1. My dad wont just take me to Boston and 2. School is too hectic to just go in the middle of spring (which is usually when testing takes place)
  15. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

will probably wear this assuming i remember
  16. ZeroHourHero

ZeroHourHero New Member

Im going to be at pax, albeit I'll be moderately busy doing interviews and going to demos every day (I have at least 4 per day of pax), But youll know me if you see a generally well dressed guy in a wheel chair with a fancy hat.
  17. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

What? Why not? You are local and working in the industry!
  18. Sunabozu

Sunabozu New Member

Really looking forward to hitting up your guys booth at PAX and playing some some tournament matches.
  19. bigmac93

bigmac93 New Member

Will the statues and shirts be available for order online or are they PAX exclusive?
  20. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

This.

I will only be there on Saturday. This time I'm not working the booth though, just hanging around.