1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I've been asked to come back to this forum by a few members and I absolutely hold no grudges against anyone here. I'll make it clear that my lack of knowledge from before and my stupidity led me to being banned. Weather or nothing I am banned for revealing who I am that's the mods descision. I know there is hatred for me here and I have done many evil things to alot of players. Again here is my real identity.

-Feedle

In return I won't post any more topic at gamefaqs and I won't flood either forum with topics. I will reply however.

Again I appologize for my sins and many of you know the real feedle while others think of me as an incoherant drunken split personality disorder. My friends and enemies please stop the fighting as it will lead to more fighting within ourselves causing others to hate.

When you know how to get under people's skin it causes you to hate the ones you call your friends.
  2. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Welcome back.

You're welcome to participate in the OxyTeam game night, if you'd like. (Check the tournament forum)
  3. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I'll check it out man thanks.
  4. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

6. F5in

F5in New Member

[​IMG]
  7. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Anyone smell BS on this? Writing styles completely different.
  8. Grec

Grec New Member

i came
  9. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

What? You mean the lack of a haiku format and the fact that he actually spells words correctly?

I don't really care if it is feedle or not. If he wants to come back to the forums, more power to him. If it is some random person pretending to be feedle, not really all that funny of a post.
  10. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

I'm confused.

Who? What?
  11. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as you, my friend.
  12. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Basically, he posted a thread calling anyone who had already reached 99 - this was mid September, I think - a hacker/cheater. He also thought that the 6th custom class slot was better than the others. He got laughed/banned off the forums and went over to the GameSpot MNC forums (he posts under "Darkest Evil") . There, he flooded the board with useless topics, flamed Uber forum-goers and generally acted the eejit with the help of Rannek17 - an occasional fail troll so fail-ridden that the mods don't bother banning him. He - Feedle - has calmed down a bit recently.

A few of us - myself included - asked him to come back. He's not that bad, and does actually have some decent advice. And if DeadEye can become a productive member of society, surely he can as well.

/Internet drama

I don't think it is Feedle though. I'm going to ask him over on the other board - I post under some ridiculous variation of "sensitivepsycho" after I forgot my login details.
  13. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Well, I've been gone a long time then!
  14. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

'ey now.. Who the **** is calling me productive?
  15. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You wrote a Gunner guide so magnificent that Shakespeare himself clawed his way out of the grave just so he could read it - and he plays much more Blops than MNC.
  16. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Ahh the forum goers here are so poetic xD I never leave without a laugh.
  17. MoonGooseThe3rd

MoonGooseThe3rd New Member

To this city!

Seriously though, do more than like five people even know what this is all about? Do more than like three even care?
  18. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Considering how you have acted towards me personally, in game, I will probably just put you on my ignore list. Thanks for the heads up though.
  19. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

its
    still
    me :p
  20. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

LOL