Trickshot Simulator

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by flubbateios, February 24, 2018.

1. flubbateios

flubbateios Active Member

About
    Trickshot Simulator is the most balanced mod in the world: It removes all of the overpowered units, all of the underpowered units and all of the other ones too. You are left with just your commander. The commander can now move ludicrously fast but it has a very slow acceleration. It cannot attack with the regular attack command but the Alt-fire will fire a long range Holkins-like projectile that does a lot of damage and also places a mine where it hits. Mines also have increased damage and HP but can be killed through the use of the commander's weapon. Players have global vision and mine vision. As the game goes on, movement will become more and more precarious as players try to bamboozle others by strategically placing mines.

To shoot, you must stop moving, which makes you extremely vulnerable. You must time your shots well and ensure that you don't get sniped whilst trying to kill someone. Predictive shots can be very powerful but shooting a player who is moving at full speed is a bad idea.

Bounty Mode
    Bounty mode allows commanders to upgrade their weapon by eliminating armies. Since the weapon consumes a huge amount of energy and bounty mode increases eco, fire rate is increased.

Information for hosts
    If hosting a game with this mod, please make that clear in your title and ask people to read the lobby message. Bounty mode is highly recommended. As for maps, you must only pick single planet systems. The ones that work best are small maps with lanes (encourages aggressive play with mines). My favourite map for this is Ignus.

Have fun and please contact me if you have any ideas :)
    Last edited: February 24, 2018
    Quitch, river39, stuart98 and 3 others like this.
  2. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

What is "Alt-fire mode"?
  3. flubbateios

flubbateios Active Member

The D-Gun/Ubercannon. It's not an ubercannon anymore though.
    lulamae likes this.