Tournament Finals Match: Bacon is AmazYn vs Combat Gaming

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by arCtiC zYn, August 25, 2010.

1. arCtiC zYn

arCtiC zYn New Member

2. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Again Congrats on winning the first 6vs6 tournament in Mnc. Im glad we had a chance to play against you guys. Its taught us a lot about what we need to work on and hopefully we will see each other in the finals for the next tourney.
  3. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Yeah, congrats again. I'm not gonna keep bringing up my connection, because I think even with me at 100% your two sniper combo is exactly the right idea against our two gunners. All tourney long we ran over people who wanted to meet us in the middle because our gunners outplayed their gunners/tanks, and our assaults outplayed the rest, while our sniper and support played defensive. However, against you guys we couldn't even get to your gunner/tank because the sniper would have us half health before we could get mid map where they were double healed already.

Very well thought out strategy. I hope we can throw something different together to counter it next Monday.
  4. rich merry

rich merry New Member

thanks for the videos guys, its much better to follow the tournies and get tips through them
  5. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

6. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

You realize this thread is a year old, right?
  7. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

******* Necrobumping faggot.
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

you're friends with wazupwiop, right?
  9. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Yesh.