Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. Himicane

Himicane New Member

List the top five players you have seen play. Hopefully with a description of why and what they play.

1.Deadeye- Honestly he talks big but plays bigger. He is a monster gunner who consistently out slays multiple people attacking him. Although he only plays gunner cause he is a no skill random.

2. MCxShammas- Same thing with Shammas, He the best tank in the game (I would put money on that one), although he plays many classes well.

3. Murdok3xNSoD - You wont find a better sniper in the game. Can single handedly take over a game. He is cunning and creative and one of the highest skilled gamers of all time.

4. PU5H - Great assassin, doesn't care about his stats, just the ultimate objective play. Your ball drops when he plays.

5. Aka Myrick- He is a monster gunner as well, but he can play multiple classes. Squishies run and hide when he is playing.

Keep flaming to the minimum, because remember this is an opinion based thread.
  2. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Not counting the people I play with.

K Rool. Don't know if it was his host or not, but his bullets made me sad.

Myrick. Member of CG, but I'll forgive him for that, he's solid.

DboWill. He's #1
  3. Magikarp

Magikarp New Member

1. Thee3nd
    2. BoltAktion
    3. Im Hudson
    4. Shammas
    5. I3illy Rueben

I really really want to put Manuoso on there but I don't know where :(

6-x. Manuoso

x = how well these five are doing that particular day, [0,5]
  4. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

K Rool.....His bullets do make people sad......
  5. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

I've never played with many people on these forums, but out of just memorable people I've played I'd say...

1. Ein (I'd rather not put his full GT as I did not ask his permission) best assassin player I've seen to date, constantly accused of hacks, I lol.

2. mintycrys: rage, rage, rage at freezy trap spam in mah base! Especially didn't help that the rest of your team was spawn camping us.

3. Unic0rnSunshine can be an effective sniper without the use of EZ traps.

Ha! That's about it really, I have terrible memory unless someone has seriously angered or impressed me (or I've played with enough times to actually remember). :lol:
    Last edited: October 16, 2010
  6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Personal Criteria:
    -Play at least 1 class that makes me go :shock: (IE: Be memorable)
    -Objective/bot oriented while still a killing machine (If they get momentum, good luck breaking it)
    -Not afraid to make sacrifice plays (Suicide rush a base to keep a ball down longer)
    -Team Oriented

In no particular order:

BoltAktion: Encyclopedic Knowledge of the Assassin. Your base will be down in the first 30 seconds of the game, your lane will spawn no bots, he has a reserved table at the annihilator, and some how still finds the time to out kill most of your team while giving up very few deaths. If your money ball ever drops, and he does not want it to go back up, it will not, and there is rarely anything you can do about it. You MUST play man to man coverage on him, as he WILL find a hole in a zone defense. (The patch has diminished his outrageous pro killing combos, but he is still quite a beast within the new limitations.)

Greggyyyy & SXD24: Hands down, the best two supports I have seen in this game. Between them, every aspect of the class is mastered (which is good, because the support cannot effectively multitask across his ENTIRE skill set at once.) Greggyyyy is more offensive, SXD is primarily defensive. Both are more than capable of switching roles, but Greg's signature is his air strike accuracy, while SX is the master turtle.

I3illy Rubicles: I don't think he HAS a main class. He stomps everyone with everything, while constantly working for the objective. I can't say that about too many players.

Unic0rnSunshine/WeaponX/PohTayToes/Zander Star (Lumped the snipers together):

Zander and PohTayToes are just competent snipers in general that lock down a side of a map and stop bot flow, while being good marksmen in general.

Unic0rn snipes offensively without traps or level 3 grapple. He is the most objective based sniper I know. The second the ball drops, he is juiced unloading a clip into it. In addition, he is probably the most fearsome body shot sniper i've ever faced. I can usually juke and trade shots with a sniper at long range with the rail gun. I'll dodge roughly 50-60% of their shots. Against Unicorn, he will land 3-4 consecutive hits, and I'm either dead or forced to find cover.

WeaponX: I'll catch a glipse of WeaponX for maybe 1.5 seconds, before my body falls over limp from a headshot. I have died from more cross map headshots from WeaponX than any other sniper. He is a very very skilled marksman who does pretty much everything I've listed about the sniper while using the entire arsenal, and still being objective focused. He needs a mic though. :D

I probably forgot a lot of people, and A Patch of Blue should likely be in there, but I've only played with him for about four hours. Cool dude for sure.
    Last edited: October 16, 2010
  7. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Fearless Feedle (aka Drunken Feedle on these forums)

End of discussion.
  8. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Epic win. :D
  9. Himicane

Himicane New Member

Could y'all post what class they play and explain why you chose them?
  10. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Like hudson, my criteria for a top player would probably include
    -Being a good sport/Not a sore loser
    -Being "memorable" with at least one class
    -Being an overall team player
    -And most importantly They must be somebody who is simply fun to have in a party

No particular order

WeaponX- As hudson said, Master marksmen. You WILL get headshot And you will like it.

I'm hudson- Stickers, stickers everywhere. Its never nice spending 50% of a match blind.
    He will tank jump and put your *** through the rinse cycle.

Manouso- The yin to my assassin yang. Our tag team assassin rush gives pub players nightmares.

I3illy Rueben- His diverse play is only rivaled by his sense of humor. He kicks azz and chews bubblegum.

SXD/Greggy- The support wondertwins. What else can I say that has not been said.
    Awesome players, awesome guys.

I must say though it's very hard to only list five(sixlol)
    There is a lot of talent floating around here.
  11. Shammas

Shammas New Member

In no order:

Deadeye: Gunner- 50+ kills per game, Shadowrun legend.
    Sigmar: Sniper- The only sniper who headshots me.
    PU5H: Assassin- Dat ***** droppin' dat ball, gettin' dem protags.
    Dbowill: ???- Just kidding.
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I need to play with Manny more.

:(
  13. kckzi

kckzi New Member

This is essentially the "post 5 friends and ignore people that have beat me and my friends" thread.

And I'm not talking about every list. Just... the funny ones.
  14. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

That's the same i was thinking.

That said, i was gonna name you, but couldn't remember your exact name, so here it goes:

kckzi (he played assault and raped me)

also some guy named something like RandomDude (Support), but i have seen RandomDudes that were not the same player. He was the only good guy on the other team, he didn't quit and held off the other team literally on his own (until he finally succumbed).

There are other players that impressed me, but i cannot recall any of their names. And there are players that were good, but hard to tell how good. Like if i am fighting a party of 99's, it's hard to tell how good a certain person is, since i always get gang-banged.
    Last edited: October 17, 2010
  15. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Yea. I could name my friends as the best but thats not what this is for. *cough* Shammas *cough*
  16. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I agree. Shammas only put one real top player in his list. Stop being so silly Shammas!
  17. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Sorry, but I've never seen anyone else get 50 kills in my game other than Himi, myself, and Enforcer (another friend). No one plays that well against me.
  18. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I play with friends/every person on my list. *shrug*

I've played with and against them the most, and they consistently challenge me more so than anyone I've come up against in this game, and are an absolute joy to play with.
  19. Bulletr0k

Bulletr0k New Member

1. Hudson, he's raped my shatner more than I care to remember.
    2. JackTrips, He's always sniping my face on GIII.
    3. Shingami Eyes, played a great assault that I had a lot of trouble with.
    4. HagenMichiel. me and him have done BFF supports a few times, it's been great
    5. MM MonstaTwuck. Him and I play together daily and he's always getting 20 or so kills/game, and the assassin patch hasn't even hindered him.
  20. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.
    I was almost tempted to put xeon on mine but Ive only played him once.

Also, myself and hudson started our list with a preface, What you consider a best player probably doesn't match what others consider to be "best"

Sorry nobody seems to be stroking your epeen