Toggle Free Camera (MAC)

Discussion in 'Mac and Linux' started by Manwolf, December 8, 2013.

1. Manwolf

Manwolf Member

Hi,

does anyone else have the issue that the "toggle free camera" command just simply doesnt work?
    I rebound the key from space to anything else...no luck.
    whenever i press the designated button, my unit icons and all metal spots just start flashing like disco lights...which is fun to watch but useless...!
    oh btw: the key setting option window is a mess!!! way too many options that are literally unnecessary...
  2. Manwolf

Manwolf Member

Noone else has that issue???
    had it since ever... didnt vanish with this new patch today sadly... could anyone assist in this please?
  3. carlorizzante

carlorizzante Post Master General

I've never been able to set or toggle the free camera mode. So I would like to know if there is a solution for it as well.
    Manwolf likes this.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

It's will be fixed in next update; UberGaf confirmed that.
    carlorizzante likes this.
  5. Manwolf

Manwolf Member

No news on that I suppose?
  6. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Free cam itself was fixed in update. It's still not working on Mac?
  7. Manwolf

Manwolf Member

not for me somehow...
    let's get this straight: its supposed to be a key-bindable button, isnt it? I'm using a magic mouse (no mid-mouse-button) and kept trying to rebind the key, but whenever I do so and try the button, the metal-spots flicker on and off, and the planet does not move...
    I'll try again once I get back home (~4h) and let you know...
  8. Manwolf

Manwolf Member

nope...toggle free cam still doesnt work (for me), it just switches off the ability to move the camera at all.
    i had it bound on "space", i press it, the planet just "boggles" up shortly and then I cant use WASD anymore. press again and WASD works again... I dont get it... am i supposed to freely rotate the camera with that option or am I misunderstanding something here?