To the team at Uber

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by thedeadlybutter, October 14, 2013.

1. thedeadlybutter

thedeadlybutter New Member

Months back I was getting worried about the status of the game, there wasn't many updates & live-streams anymore. Following that worrying was anger because I finally got one of the games I kickstarted and I was 110% disappointed , lost all hope in that game (still have). I started looking at some of the drama regarding crowd funded games, how many established & well known developers were fighting a war to just barley get there kickstarter goal. I lost my hope in crowd funding games, but then I got PA.

I really love what you guys have put out, granted there are bugs but it's only beta. I'm happy, no, I'm very happy with this beta. I'm having fun playing it & I see so much potential. It really puts a smile on my face knowing I finally crowd funded something that I really enjoy & executed there vision so well. Hell, it's some what restored my faith in crowd funding video games after playing this.

Keep up the good work guys, you've genuinely made us all happy with what you're doing.
  2. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Uber Entertainment certainly is a great example of crowdfunding a video game gone right.

They smashed the crowdfunded record when PA came out (since been broken) – and they haven't let us down.

Planetary Annihilation is shaping up to be an awesome video game and we haven't even seen the half of it.