titans crashes every time I die

Discussion in 'Support!' started by elvisior, August 21, 2015.

1. elvisior

elvisior Member

Before I died.. PA was using approx 2.3 GB of ram..

Once I died.. instantly not responding.. and task manager showed the PA process steadily increase in size.
    If I don't kill it manually it will eventually consume all of my ram. It managed to get up to 15 gig earlier and nearly trash my machine.

First impressions count.. and I'd love for new players of titans to enjoy it but sadly I fear it wont be an enjoyable experience.

I'm writing this while watching the most recent crash send the PA memory size skyrocketing. It's not up to 6 gig. Killing it now (I've only got 16 gig physical).
  2. ReddWolff

ReddWolff Member

Alpha2546 said:
    Okay so I have been playing with my settings and PA crashes when I have the headlight setting on Uber. If I set it on medium it won't crash. All the other settings can be set at its max without crashing.

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/pa-crashes.69028/

Try this fix, it might work.
    nicolais likes this.
  3. nicolais

nicolais New Member

I need to try this when I get a chance!

I played like 20 games of GW in PA:T without an issue, then suddenly it started crashing every time I won a map.

But when I think back, I *did* change some settings because I had another problem (black screen but game was still running and "functioning").

Edit: It works!!! You sir, are a true hero ;)