TheEffectTheCause's Map Pack

Discussion in 'Mapping and stuff' started by w33dkingca, June 8, 2018.

1. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

Hello,

Welcome to the start of a very informative forum page.

Currently im working on getting my work back online and available.

Im thinking of going GrandHomie's route and picturing every single map in the forum with a little backlogue on the idea behind it.
    As the Pack contains a lot of maps this could take some time and right now its not happening.

The maps and styles are varied and offer different strategies with every one, the aim was to try and make as many different styles offering as much variety of gameplay as is possible.
    Most are very Aesthetic, some are early versions, some are completed versions. If you have any problems, helpful thought's anything that can help, please feel free to drop a comment below.

Untill my tracks are rolling over you.

TheEffectTheCause
  2. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

Last edited: July 27, 2018
    grandhomie likes this.
  3. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

Last edited: July 27, 2018
  4. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

With the amazing re-release of CMM and mikeys other work (GJ mikey <3) Im planning on reenabling the biome mod and adding more modded maps back to the pack, give me a few days and it should be back up in its former glory.
    emarkus likes this.
  5. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

A bit offtopic, because its not about the map pack:

When I had installed both the Peppermint Biome Mod and the Multiple Biomes Mod, then a server crash occures (It hangs before the game starts). When I uninstall the Multiple Biomes Mod, then it still crashes. Don't know if its a problem of Wondible's mod (Peppermint) or TheEffectTheCause (Multiple Biomes Mod).

I can make you icons, but first i make my own Mod ready for my custom biomes. Therefore I was looking how to proberly do the Modding,...... and then I ran into that incompatibility :eek::oops::cool:
  6. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

I think the biome mod, mine anyway should work now, the companions line in the modinfo was updated and all should be how it was
    grandhomie likes this.