The Zombie Survival Guide- by Max Brooks

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, May 14, 2012.

1. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I dont know if anyone has read this book, but im sure plenty of people have heard of it.

I have barely been able to put it down, ive read through half of it since i picked it up yesterday. It is a fantastic read.
    I also have picked up World War Z to read after i finish this one. Has anyone else browsed this book, its really interesting and the layout if phenomenal
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I read this book since I was 13.

It's honestly a really a nice book, really thought out. If you dirty it up with dirt, water, and red food coloring it looks like a legit guide.
  3. arseface

arseface Post Master General

The Zombie Survival Guide was great. I keep it next to my crowbar.

World War Z was good too. I hope they don't **** up the movie(I'm assuming they will).
  4. Ribilla

Ribilla New Member

I read World War Z, it's an decent book; not challenging or ground-breaking, but a very solid read and it's probably close enough to what would actually happen.
  5. Barreltroll

Barreltroll Member

love the zombie survival guide. Read it all whilst on holiday a year or so ago. Although I've forgotten a lot of the advise since...So if there is a zombie outbreak...i'm gonna have to be flipping through the book whilst I destroy my staircase.