The Under Played Game Mode

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by rekcnih, February 9, 2013.

1. rekcnih

rekcnih New Member

Dear MNC community,
    I have always sorta loved blitz mode, but I tend to see a very small amount of people playing online blitz, I was wondering if anyone would be up to create a PM list for Blitz Matches. I do have my doubts about this because no one seems to enjoy playing blitz, but if you enjoy playing blitz as much as I do and would like to be a part of this please comment in below with you gamertag. If you dont like blitz then dont comment below telling me that you hate it, I understand it is not popular but if you dont like it then don't comment.

~Twist3d Melon
  2. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

I play Exhibition to pass the time as I wait for single man host lobbies to disappear.
  3. feedle

feedle Post Master General

if someone wants to get serious and try and beat my record of #8/9 on the super sudden death i might do it but i need the right people

me/gunk/grindout did alright but my ears were bleeding after our match
  4. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

I challenged these kids to beat my Blitz scores and they spent too much time arguing in order to cheat the system properly and beat my score.

Still 18th and 20th in the world in Season and Playoff, respectively
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

good for you smurph. Quite frankly I never even tried to beat that score or even wanna play them even for fun.

I enjoy Sudden Death and Super Sudden Death blitz too much to try hard in those others.

sorry twisted! I barely play this game but if I do i'll hop on blitz and see if I can find you.
  6. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

lol, gotta love a mode where your score is only represented by the combined efforts of the team, showing none of your shortcomings.

Or were you claiming solo on those? If so gj I don't have the patience to juke XLs for hours, my performances are as exceptional as they are limited in number ;)
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Weren't the modes you have a high score in only capable if you play solo and kill the bots yourself?

I've played Sudden Death and Super Sudden Death when solo a couple times while bored. Never made any progress as usually Jon or Tom would join and occasionally zatchmo. They'd build level 1 lazers everywhere and follow me around and taunt me.

It sounds annoying, and it was at the time, but looking back I find it hilarious.

I've played once or twice with feedle and he sure knows his blitz. I think the person with the best chance of taking over SSDB or SDB would be Feedle.
  8. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Mmmmmmhmm. Agreed.
  9. feedle

Grindout can be beaten just need someone whos willing to listen and at least try and cover their lanes 3p is the best way to go but id love to give 4p a shot since its the hardest.

tank: reload/armor/skill or armor/reload/skill are the best endorsements
    support: armor/skill/rate or skill/armor/rate might be the best for support
    assassin: armor/rate/skill or armor/rate/health might be the best for assassin...

Need extremely good bot killers and a support who just hacks 3 turrets and can air strike at will...

assassin is the ani getter and lane watcher (tank also suffice)
    tank covers his lane and blossoms everything

I hardly play blitz but i know what works and what doesnt...
    Playing assault, sniper, gunner is useless for ssdb.. die way to quick

As for sudden death it can be beaten solo with support and another support or tank/assassin...

If your up for it or anyone readd/add me
    GT: fearless feedle
  10. joker

joker Active Member

Requested by Gunked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also quote me on this.

"You are a useless teammate and you are too fat to carry."
  11. igotbannedagain

Proves nothing more than Gunked being a kill-stealing fun wrecker. Stole something like 25 kills from SS across 2 matches.

Obviously SS wasn't glitching or juice-chaining, either.

A page taken directly from Chron's 'MNC Like a Gentleman/Retard' thread.

Where's Smurph's Ubie, motherf*ckers? I think y'all owe him one for that display of kindness/feeding and sportsmanship/turtling.
  12. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

:lol: Sorry that your lives are so miserable that you're still focusing on 3 games someone played with me nearly a year ago.

I don't need to say anything else, you're making yourselves into jokes with your desperation.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Does Grindout still hold the top spots for for the Solo Blitz modes that matter?
  14. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Actually my high score on Playoff was set in a pub game with an extremely bad tank and an extremely bad assassin feeding the bots. Before that score I was ranked 27th.

Waiting for you kids to organize into angry mobs that damage bots just enough for a player at the moneyball to clean them all up, so the scoreboards can be ruined forever like L4Ds survival mode.
  15. igotbannedagain

That actually sounds pretty f*cking boring to me.
  16. feedle

Big ordeal has #1 in sudden death and his friend who was playing with him
    Grindout is #1 in supper sudden death along with arbac and korchanth...

I doubt anyone will beat big ordeals record since he didnt sleep at all when he did it...
    Grindouts record can be beaten with the right players and some luck with the jackbots.

Most of these records were set with 1 support and 1 tank/1assassin or 2 assassins i think..
    Have to check the leaderboards again...
  17. joker

joker Active Member

Grindouts was support assassin assassin I think. Either way blitz sucks
  18. DeadStretch

Reading is the key to life.
  19. igotbannedagain

Really? Plenty of people live their entire lives and never learn to fully comprehend the written word.

They're called Cajuns.
  20. DeadStretch

I....I have nothing.