The teleport game!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bobucles, December 4, 2012.

1. bobucles

bobucles Post Master General

All right guys. You have a few planets under your belt, and have built up some substantial infrastructure. It's time for fun.

Here's the game: You can teleport units anywhere you want in the galaxy. The catch? They must be standard sized units (no monkeylords or structures), and you only have enough capacity to move 6 units at a time. Attempting to telefrag nets you a complete refund, in the form of unruly antimatter, in the middle of your base. The teleport takes a few minutes to recharge, so your crackpot team is pretty much on their own.

What units do you pick, why did you pick them, and what's their mission? One crackpot team per post, please.
  2. elexis

elexis Member

Ohh, I can answer this! I have exclusive ingame knowledge!

I would send 3 <NDA>, 2 <NDA> and an <NDA>. The <NDA> will be able to <NDA> the <NDA>, and if the enemy <NDA> go <NDA>, then the <NDA> can counter it by <NDA>.

You're lucky I have this crucial knowledge essential to even remotely answering you question.
  3. FlandersNed

FlandersNed Member

Monkeylords?
    What game do you think this is?
  4. zachb

zachb Member

6 engineers

From what I remember of that NOAH unit cannon, trying to invade an already built base is pretty much suicide as your units will be shot by every turret in the area.

I'd say my best bet is to scatter shot them all over the place and hope that they land on an uninhabited asteroid or moon somewhere. Then try to build a base of my own as fast as I can before someone notices.
  5. cptbritish

cptbritish Member

5 of the most armoured combat units that can fit and an engineer...

Can't really comment more until Uber starts releasing Unit details :)
  6. bobucles

bobucles Post Master General

6 walking bombs.

Mission: Blow things up. Rinse, repeat.
  7. nekochild

nekochild New Member

^ Nuke trucks ftw. (C&C)

I would likely attempt to send 2 engineers and 4 elite ground fighters to secure an unclaimed asteroid off in the distance. One that the enemy wouldn't even think to check at the time, and develop a base. Spread out from there and eventually hit the enemy from an entirely new front.
  8. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

ITT: Wild speculation about details that no-one knows anything about.