The Support in a Sentence

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by NeoCyberman, April 16, 2011.

1. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

"Hmm, now how can I make my opponents day suck..."
    Last edited: April 16, 2011
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I am sure some of them actually ask...

"Hmm now how can I make my own team's day suck..."

"Oh, I know, ignore them while they are on fire, and pretend your firebase is more important than their soul!"
  3. corducken

corducken Member

IMO it's the supports that hide behind your base's level 1 rockits that are slightly worse than firebase supports. There should be an autoban if you never leave the moneyball area for the 15 minutes of a match. Permanent.

At least they're providing some kind of damage to enemy pros and bots when they're healing their firebase until it gets blown up by an airstrike.
  4. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

But I don't hate them as bad. They are actually demonstrating some interest in helping the team. They just got the wrong idea, that turrets meant that this was supposed to be a "Base Defence" game. It is Attack And Defend.

Firebase supports show a sheer disreguard for teammates. If I burn to death in between a support and his firebase, meleeing him, begging for help... then I will respawn as support and start lvl1 hacking his firebase and standing in it's way. It is falcon bowlshot.

GOOD supports stack a firebase, base healing, pro healing, and bot pushing. A good support can do all of that at once. Bad supports do any one of those things, albeit the BEST being the bot pushing and pro healing. If I had 2 bad supports, I would take the pro healing and the base healing tbh.
  6. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You failed the test of the OP.

One sentence.

"Herp a derp, it's my lovely firebase."
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

The quotes are 1 sentence. The rest is commentary. You should know me by know, I HAVE to add commentary, I feel it is necesary even though it is probably more or less annoying. Doesn't life suck?
  8. Vlane

Vlane New Member

"Hmm..." is one sentence since the "h" in "How" is capitalized and therefore is the start of a new sentence. Quotes or not that's how it is.

Learn2write and stuff.
  9. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

"No" and "Make Me" suffice as appropriate responses here. That is all.

Oh, by and by, I'll edit it to be right. Anywho, isn't the original post the same way? They used 2 sentences.
  10. Vlane

Vlane New Member

No. It's not completely right because he is missing a comma, but it's one sentence.
  11. corducken

corducken Member

This argument is stupid in every way.
  12. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

"Firebase firebase firebase firebase firebase firebase firebase firebase"
  13. BOOM-STICK

BOOM-STICK New Member

"Let's not heal burning teammates!"
  14. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

"Let's be selfish!" or "Inside my base is a good place to put my firebase" or "You're burning get away from me" or "I know I'm called support but that's not what I do"
  15. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I feel that most supports come from MW2. They see a shotgun, endorse it with armor speed and rate, and think M1014 lightweight juggernaut double-tap.
  16. Goose

Goose Active Member

I am severely dissapointed that you didn't make a Street Fighter reference but instead you promoted the cancer that is CoD.
  17. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Happy now?

"It seems a team mate needs a bit of a healing! *heals firebase*

Assasin : - FUUUUUUUU."
  18. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

"Ok, kiss me!".
  19. Cameo

Cameo Member

In case of multiple targets, the heal beam never locks onto the burning team mate but prefers a random blackjack or firebase (yes.. even if you aim directly at the poor guy!)
  20. corducken

corducken Member

It's a little case of distance factored with aim and the maximum angle the heal/hurt gun can lock onto to.

All you need to do is point a little less in the direction of what you don't want to heal. If it's being extremely obstinate you can just flick your mouse away from anything heal-able, hold click, and it will start healing the first thing it possibly can and assuming your stupid teammates aren't standing in a crowd of slims it's easy to manipulate the beam in the fashion you so choose.