The REAL Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by devorax, August 13, 2010.

1. devorax

devorax Member

As most of you know there are a lot of hackers on the leaderboards.

But there are also what I like to call "boosters".

The top 3 current legitimate leaderboard holders would be:
    XShadowStormX
    Devorax Z
    L3G1T II SK1LLZ

All 3 of us have been playing this game since a few days before it's release.

Farming kills on your friends in a private match does not make you legitimate... (not mentioning any names) And besides, it doesn't quite add up when you are top 5 on kills and no where even NEAR the top on wins.
  2. sn0wy0bject

sn0wy0bject New Member

im workin my way up. 408 for crossfire lifetime as of now. ill edit when i get higher/lower
  3. Gibbs

Gibbs New Member

I've been really bored past few days so I've just been playings this. In kills I'm somewhere in the top 5.

Leaderboards really don't say much though anyway. Whoever has the most time on their hands will reach the top.
  4. devorax

devorax Member

It's a little fishy how people have passed people that have been playing almost non-stop since BEFORE the games release in a matter of hours.

Private Match FTW?
  5. Gibbs

Gibbs New Member

If you are implying that i private matched...then sadly you are mistaken. I have like 2 friends that have this. :p Most of my matches go the full length since I'm in no hurry to end the matches and I set up for OT and then take the win.

I don't know who would just sit around and private match all day for some worthless leaderboard spot.

I have only played with a few guys that were around me in kills and at the time they seem legit.
  6. devorax

devorax Member

I didn't mention any names.
  7. Gibbs

Gibbs New Member

I just wish they had a better way of finding games. so i could play with mostly high levels that would be fun.
  8. Xyghaar

Xyghaar New Member

News flash, guys, I hope you're sitting down for this one:

Nobody cares about the leaderboards. Or your K/D ratio.

Play the game, have some fun.
  9. ptcMalice

ptcMalice New Member

Who is this "Nobody" you speak of?

Also, it's funny to see that when you change from weekly to all-time, the hacked scores go away.
  10. Xyghaar

Xyghaar New Member

Never met the man myself, but I hear he also knows how to play assassin in a way that helps his team!
  11. intelekt

intelekt New Member

Devorax I am like 10k, but I will say people in my games are often on the losing team with 30+ kills and few deaths.. so they can lose and have a high KDR and kill amount.

However the people shooting past you are the Modded consoles, they have hacked and glitched MNC already.. It is sad, but I am confused about how they went about using the XBL servers.. I have seen Microsoft in action against modded consoles that sign on.. and it is not pretty.. they have even prosecuted a ring of Modders from the Northeast US, and those guys went to actual pound you in the a** prison..

There is a story about it in the NYTimes archives.
  12. ZeroHourHero

ZeroHourHero New Member

Dev, dont worry the modders/hackers are being handled by top men.... top...men...

AKA my buddy who heads up XBox Lives Enforcement Team and also plays and loves MNC

Also, Im catching up to you all on the wins board, I've hit top 20 tonight, gunning for top 10 tomorrow. However my kills were horrific until today when I found my groove as the Gunner.
  13. devorax

devorax Member

Awsome =]
    Hopefully we can run that team we had some more soon.
  14. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

as expected, because I havent gotten any REAL gaming time in the last 3 days I've fallen from #11 to #7400+.

I'll work my way back up to the top 1000 again, but I doubt Ill ever be near Shadow or L3g1t again.
  15. MLG Rysha

MLG Rysha New Member

1. EVERYONE cares about K/D. Its how you match up against your friends to see who does better each match.

2. My leaderboards is 3000! :D
  16. AyyyJay

AyyyJay New Member

lol aspence didn't cheat at all, he just doesn't have a life.
  17. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

I dont care about the leaderboards, they only say how much u played, i only care about skill.
  18. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

The "Real" leaderboard is the friends leaderboard, compare to others you know and not the mass population where hackers, boosters and cheaters roam free thanks to Microsoft.
  19. Ian

Ian New Member

I got up to the top 150 last night, but I've probably tumbled down a couple of hundred places over night haha. I agree, leaderboards mean nothing, I'm just trying to get to rank 99 and I'm seeing how far I can get up the leaderboards on the way!
  20. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

I'm straggling in the 150s, I was in the top 10 but I sleep longer than the guys in front of me apparently (Or maybe they don't sleep)

Devorax your a pretty good sniper, You say eating bacon while playing makes you good but I call hax... lol just kidding, Pretty good shooting is what it really is....but is your control really greasy from bacon?