The PA Open - Doubles Championship (2v2) - $100 USD PRIZE POOL!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by oxide246, September 8, 2013.

1. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

Ok guys it's time for another tournament! This time it'll be a 2v2! Sign up here: http://thewebexpat.com/pa/pa-tournaments/tournament/60
    • This particular tournament will be held over the entire weekend starting Friday the 13th! :eek:
    • Registration will be closed at 5pm UTC on Friday.
    • Maps are to be decided. Each round will be a different map (suggestions welcome.)
    • Winning team will have fame and glory, going down in history as the first ever PA 2v2 champions!
    • The current prize pool stands at $100. Distribution of prize money to be decided.
    If you come across any website bugs please post a message here letting me know.

Cheers!
    Last edited: September 10, 2013
    archcommander and gorerillaz like this.
  2. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

Yep ive joined up. should be fun!
  3. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

Come on guys...join up it should be fun!!!
  4. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

we need 6 more people to join
  5. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

A 2v2 tourny will be really exciting, I hope we can get enough entrants - join up people!
  6. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

I will stick $50 into the prize pool. So $50 for the winner I suppose. Might have to treat myself and neptunio to a nice steak dinner when we win. Trollololol.
  7. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

you wish...i will destroy you. >:)
  8. zaphodx

Great stuff, this is the sort of thing that encourages people to join and fosters some real competition in the games.
  9. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Oh come on. The only combo that might be able to compete with you two is a Godde + Cola_Colin team. Otherwise your money is pretty safe ;)
  10. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

i reckon they should split up :p
  11. cwarner7264

Yeah, guys, no fair! *sobs bitterly*
  12. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

You just want one of them with u ;) i see your game now :p...i guess its still better than clopse and neptunio together.....
  13. cwarner7264

Eh, I'm actually rubbish at the game. I need a pro player to hold my hand :oops:
  14. CommanderKrill

CommanderKrill New Member

I'm happy to join up for some fun, just 1 thing, Im Australian timezone and would need a team that can play within my time and also a judicator that can judicate the match also in my timezone... Let me know what you can do Oxide...
  15. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

Oxide and I are both judges and we both in Australian timezone...we will be happy to judge your tournaments
  16. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

We only ever played one 2v2 and were nearly beat. If all the clans get their two best they would be better than us. Team games are much different. Godde and cola wouldn't stand a chance ;p. hype hype.
  17. CommanderKrill

CommanderKrill New Member

ok great. looking forward to week ending to start playing...
  18. zaphodx

Don't rule out a combo like Gunshin + Beuk too. There are some other good combos to be made as well.

You may well find the best teams are not the top 1v1 players but the players who can execute brilliant teamwork and team strategy. Only one way to find out!
  19. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

try to get more people. the more people that join the tournament...the higher i will increase our money
  20. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

Btw when you do sign up...dont choose an newvteam if therecare others waiting for someone. We want to mix people up. The best teamwork wins, not the best team.