The NOT Leaving MNC for Brink, or any other game.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by PlumbumTheEpic, April 24, 2011.

1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Since people only seem to be able to play one game over any given period of time... :lol:

No really, I'm just curious to see who's hanging round.

Plumbum
    JRaw2O
    Last edited: April 24, 2011
  2. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

If I get some steady people to play with, I will stay. Don't even know anything about or care about "Brink". Played some awesome games with Hostile and Snarf yesterday. Would like to have that kind of fun like I used to.
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

[​IMG]
  4. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

I'm staying. I'll probably play Brink, just like I'm playing Section 8: Prejudice, and will probably also play Trenched, but I really don't see why you have to flat-out quit playing a game because another one came out.
  5. lolcat

lolcat New Member

I will buy it once it comes out, pre ordered already, but wont stop play MNC.. it's still awesome ;)
  6. rhineville

rhineville Member

I don't really see the appeal of Brink? maybe someone can explain it to me. It doesn't really seem like much of a class based shooter since there doesn't seem to be a way to visually distinguish one class from another or what modifications they're using. In MNC or TF2, you could see what threat was coming and make decisions based on what abilities they had. If you don't really know what's coming there isn't much planning involved and so you'd likely fall back on standard shooter tactics.

Seems like a fairly standard fps otherwise. I'm sure it'd be fun, I just don't see how it's a direct threat to MNC.

As far as I can see there's no online game coming anytime soon that will take me away from this game.
  7. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I'm deliberately NOT getting the GOW3 beta 'cos I love MNC so much. Come
    september 20th however I will be getting it. GOW2 used to be like MNC is now -
    the only game I play. So I'm hanging around at least til september.
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Already left MNC for Peggle.

:7
  9. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I won't leave it. Just better games are coming out. When the update comes I'll play again, atm the game is boring.
  10. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'm playing both.

Except if I get my *** kicked on BOTH games, then I'm sticking to Dynasty Warriors 7.
  11. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

I will play both.

Simultaneously.
  12. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Teehee. We must Peggle party soon! Everyone, get Peggle at once!
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

people arent leaving mnc for brink, they are sick of playing almost exclusively mnc and brink is just the next big shooter most people are looking forward to.
  14. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

I agree 100%. I'm still going to play MNC but you can't play the same game all the time...Plus it seems like there are not a lot of new people. I think almost every game I have someone from the forums playing. Maybe its just my luck who knows.
  15. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

imma not get brink, and will still play MNC, but may or may not migrate to PC
  16. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

i will buy and play other games as they come out but i will always return to MNC.
  17. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I need dem' Peggle Party achievements but people keep on ragequitting because of my 1337 Peggling skills :cool:
  18. nephandys

nephandys Member

I'm not "leaving" when Brink comes out. But at that point MNC will definitely see a lot less play on my console until an update.
  19. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i think you dont understand the more traditional meaning of class based fps as it is applied to gaming. and shooter where you have the ability too choose one class or another. battlefield graw or ghost recon so on and so forth. the classes dont have to look diffrent although they can like in team fortress and mnc. they only have to have class specific weapons abilities equipment. brink has sevral diffrent classes. soldier engineer operative medic wich puts it very much inline with the type of classes mnc and team fortress have. so i fail to see how you can sit here and say it isnt class based because the characters dont look diffrent from class too class. maybe brink just isnt your cup of tea and i understand that but dont mislabel it.
  20. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

btw even though i dont play brink much anymore. i still play it when i need a break from everything else. and will never delete this masterpiece of a download title from my hdd ever. it's probably been my most rewarding game purchase in a decade.