The Mystical, Lost ProTags?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by crispymazilla, January 10, 2011.

1. crispymazilla

crispymazilla New Member

Hello my MNC-brothers. Shoutout to Guacamolen, ChaosFF7 and sahelkhan for a great game last time.

Anyways, I was going through all the ProTags via http://mondaynightcombat.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ProTags and I couldn't help but notice that some ProTags have not been identified yet. Now I know that alot of you may not think of going online to fill in the gaps in the MNC-wiki the first thing you do when you unlock a title but I'm still curious! Like 2500 Gap Shot Kills? 100k Gremlins Kills? What ProTags do these unlock?

EDIT: **** sorry, I thought it said "MNC General Discussion" - admins please move it to the correct one. Sorry again.

Yours as always,

Crispy
  2. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

Wow, I may join the wiki just to fill in some of the empty picture slots...gosh, it's just ticking me off with all the known names but hardly any pictures... :x

Edit:
    I am putting some in as we speak.

Edit2:
    Added in most of the Highlights section of ProTag Pictures. ;)
    Last edited: January 10, 2011
  3. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

maybe ask Grindout here
    He might have alot of them and does some filming
  4. crispymazilla

crispymazilla New Member

Nice job man! I dont know about everyone else but I certainly appreciate it alot!
  5. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

Ha, I had nothing to do anyways...I just hope other people tend to take a look and edit their own stuff in...by the looks of it, it's not very organized yet and could still use a lot of help. :)

Who knows, may be Uber will gift you something ;)
  6. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I might be filling out that 2500 bomb kills spot really soon.
  7. grindout

grindout Member

I could try and help on some of the stuff you would get from blitz. I could do this tonight or tomorrow!
  8. crispymazilla

crispymazilla New Member

Thanks to all of you guys. I do not have any tech (nor do I have unique ProTags that no one has seen, haha) but I appreciate the work. Maybe the PC-players can like, I don't know, find a system folder containing all the images?
  9. Manouso

Manouso New Member

The only one I think I can help with is
    2500 Lazerblazer Destructions: Into The Breach

I'm close with longshot and Shaveice destructions.
  10. RueTasogare

RueTasogare New Member

I'm surprised with the major lack of images for the Support and Assassin class Protags...

I'm compelled to make a contribution. :ugeek: