The Lost Valentine

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by ManaCorporation, January 31, 2011.

1. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

I totally cried at this movie.

I am man enough to admit it. The question is, are you?

Who saw this tonight? Loved it. Betty White and Jennifer Love Hewitt did great jobs as usual.
  2. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Well i just spent two hours watching people getting their organs cut out of their body.

Anyone see Repo Men, f-in twisted, was great
  3. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Repo Men's a real hidden gem. Got trashed by reviews, but is an absolutely great movie.
  4. Runie

Runie New Member

I prefer The Human Centipede
  5. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Sorry to derail the thread further, but if you guys enjoyed Repo Men, you might want to look into watching Repo! The Genetic Opera. It's a little more deranged and bloody(okay, a lot more, one of the directors behind Saw made it), but highlights include Paris Hilton playing herself, that is, a drug crazed surgery addict and Anthony Stewart Head(Giles from Buffy TV, if you watched that like me. There is a song called "Happiness is Not a Warm Scalpel." I think that sentence speaks for itself.

Also, there's a song where a character sings that she'd rather be blind and at the end of it gouges her own eyes out. Yeah, don't watch it while eating anything.

It's on Netflix Instant Stream too(or was a month ago or so.), might be worth a watch if you can enjoy the dark humor in the situations it presents.