The Hatemail Thread: Revolutions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by leov1993, February 16, 2015.

1. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

GT Messages 3.jpg GT Messages 2.jpg GT Messages 1.jpg
    naka333 and stuart98 like this.
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

That kid has some serious mental issues. He's literally going to need counseling when he's older and developed bad anxiety and social issues.

He feeds off all this **** too. Should heard how clueless he was and defensive when I kept telling him he was right. He had no idea what to do or say, my guess is he's never been right before so he was speechless.
  3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

That Gem comment was really uncalled for. The rest no one cares; you are a big boy, you can fight your own fights and if you need help you know who to call, but to insult someone who is recently deceased is low.
    stuart98 likes this.
  4. leov1993

Someone definitely needs to look into this kid, he's probably getting bullied in school or angry about some family related issues. Then again, he may just do this on line because there's no repercussions.

Honestly, I was laughing off all the other messages with Nootoons, but the Gem one really pissed me off. Who knew he'd stoop so low as to insult him. He even changed his tag to FGem. I think he's officially the worst troll I've ever come across.
  5. RandomToon

I liked how he name dropped Halkakum, as though any of us think highly of his play.
    purplescratchy likes this.
  6. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

I think gets a lot of undeserved **** and people are overly mean to him because of his accent, myself included. That being said his play especially in pubs leaves a lot to be desired. But I wish the best for the guy and he shares something that mostly everyone in this community has and that is a love for this accident of a game, man came out of no where and is #4 on the leaderboard for earnings, explosive rounding bots all day long while protecting that left lane like a champ.
  7. RandomToon

I have no beef with him, and his accent I do not care about. Not everyone is a native English speaker (myself included) so it's fine. His pub play is bad. His PM play is much better.
    If I were him, I would tell GT to not include me in his BS because it makes him look bad by being friends with him. Although I am one to talk, I still have Scratchy on my FL.
  8. teapot

I'd like to get into his party again. I might actually have to play pubs here and there..

I doubt Halk actually knows anything about the kid and probably doesn't even care about him.
    naka333 likes this.
  9. notgunkedcontrol

Halk just gets **** from a lot of people, I didn't mean you in particular. Also wouldn't of guessed English being your second language you can speak it better than I can
    Last edited: February 18, 2015
  10. teapot

I know what you mean, it's not like the same **** that you'd get from miracle or something. It's less serious raging and more just poking fun at him but regardless he gets it a bit. Things like mimicking his voice and call outs etc. Frank comes to mind lol but Halks a good dude. Hope he gets involved in PMs again.
    naka333 likes this.
  11. feedle

feedle Post Master General

gauntlet has family issues and is a younger kid (teens)... he doesnt know how to control himself or anything. I dont condole what he says about anyone since the kid is just full of anger. He's said alot of mean things to nootoons as well. I mistakenly tried to befriend this moron and actually thought he might have had some common sense not to be a complete retard.

None the less he's just another young punk running his mouth digging a hole... as for his him and halk.. he despises halk because he plays pms with us. Fact: They are both teamates on deth jesters team

Thats where that came from.
    As for adorned chimp i thought he was appoc420 and its not.. i got a stream of voice messages from him and its anot appoc. while the text messages and sniper outcome are spot on its not him and appoc has gold on his account and plays yugioh
    naka333 and leov1993 like this.
  12. teapot

There's no chance he had someone else get on the mic? It's not often players in this game send you 20-50 rage messages word for word like Apoc. When they do, they usually differ from each other.
    naka333 likes this.
  13. notgunkedcontrol

I swear I have heard apocs voice from adorned chimp.
  14. feedle

feedle Post Master General

when we invited him to a party he was takling and he said it was him but he didnt understand what we meant..
    i didnt think that until i got like 6 voice messages from him saying he didnt know what we were talking about.
    its odd too that they type the same and play the same cept their endorsements are really off and they cant play the same alt classes right. unless he has a brother playing for him trolling us even more.

plus has this person said I win or blocked game with anyone?
    I know he plays halo and the same trash talk happens there...
    naka333 and leov1993 like this.
  15. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

16. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

17. y3434

y3434 Active Member

If Chimp311 is Apoc420, then he has some sense of humor:

WP_20150102_001.jpg
    - "you'll find out soon enough"
    WP_20150102_002.jpg

Apoc always exchanged "ggs" and random jokes with me, so I doubt that he is Chimp.
  18. leov1993

This.

It's not Apoc. I've talked with both Chimp and Apoc, they're two different people. Maybe all Halo people are like that.

He's right :(

Halk said he was practicing his assault for PMs.
    naka333 likes this.
  19. notgunkedcontrol

Now he just needs to accept invites and appear online to people that aren't his friends.
  20. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Fact: Apoc is chimp, lol he sent me voice messages and I have prob talked to apoc more than anyone here so... i can tell the voice. Some greasy thinner Phil Collins.
    notgunkedcontrol likes this.