1. clownbrother

clownbrother New Member

ring worlds! :D awesome idea, idk if it could be implemented into the game design via mods? :cool: :idea:
  2. elexis

elexis Member

I doubt the dev's would put it it, and given how different it is to any other planetary body currently planned i doubt it would be moddable.
  3. clownbrother

clownbrother New Member

well the game design of planets is just a large map rapped around a virtual sphere, so why get a large map and rap that on the inside of a virtual ring? i understand where your coming from, its obviously not gonna be in vanilla 1.0 but i'm not convinced it cant be modded into.
  4. jurgenvonjurgensen

jurgenvonjurgensen Active Member

I would attempt to rationally discuss this subject, but judging from the fact that the title is in all caps, the OP in all lowercase, the overuse of emoticons and the assumption that anything featuring ringworlds automatically has some connection to Halo, any worthwhile contribution made would be lost on this thread.
  5. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

I would think that they are putting in original material, and not grabbing stuff from other games. The Ring Worlds are a halo only thing. Its what makes it unique I believe
  6. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

They most certainly not are a Halo-only thing.
  7. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Tell that to Halo fanboys, but be careful you might get lynched! xD

Mike
  8. jurgenvonjurgensen

jurgenvonjurgensen Active Member

It's a well known fact that Larry Niven could see the future, and stole the ideas for his 1970 novel from a 2000s Xbox game. Also Discworld totally ripped off Harry Potter.