The good, the bad, the hilarious

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, April 4, 2013.

1. joker

joker Active Member

A moment or two from each category from your memory bank.

A good player, game, or moment that comes to mind and why.

The bad. Same as good but memorable and why.

The hilarious. Same as other two, and why.

The more brief the better, walls of text tire out threads. If superdoofus comes in ignore him, lets make this a good thread
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

THE GOOD
    - Starting the PM list and becoming a go to guy for that game mode. I felt important and stuff.

THE BAD
    - That time I got an FR from RoostieCLAN and accepted it. Seriously, the kid just wanted me to join his game and overheal him, would get mad if you killed him when on opposite teams, but expected you to be OK with him killing you. It is like his "friends" were there to be victims and nothing else. I thought I could learn something from him and I let it go on for way too long. I know better now at least.

THE HILARIOUS
    - I have said this story before. There was this one time I was playing gunner in a PM and my support bailed on me. He said something about "my talents are better used elsewhere" and ran off to get the ball down while I was running around being destroyed by the enemy team. I was effectively turned into bait to draw the enemy team away and "invented" a new bad gunner meta ;)
  3. joker

joker Active Member

LOL I remember this. I also remember the support was dedicated for 10-12 minutes before SUGGESTING his talents better used elsewhere haha. Good times
  4. joker

joker Active Member

THE GOOD:
    The GP vs DK jeesports match. When I started to feel really involved and part of the notable members of the community. The match also opened the door to many players looking to take a shot at private matches and perform, as opposed to bowing down to notable good players

THE BAD:
    Every person who rage quit a PM lobby I was hosting. I hate you forever!

THE HILARIOUS:
    Any time Miracle, Shammas, Kckzi, or any notable good slayer were playing a slayer class and outdone by a lesser talented counterpart due to team imbalance and pouring tons of salt in the wound during the lobby before the next game. Always proved to be hilarious
  5. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Good - Kuismay
    Bad - Lingling
    Ugly - RustCLAN
  6. didntreadlol

didntreadlol New Member

Hilarious: every moment you kids try to form coherent thought.
  7. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

Good: Stomping Asian players (Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore) since most of them couldn't jump and shoot.

Bad: They got tired of MNC pretty quick. I had no choice but to play against NA/EU players with their laggy *** hosts. Did this for 2 years.

Hilarious: Everytime I played with the EU guys. (Jay, Gem, Whooves, Prez) Love you all ♡
  8. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Good: The mnc civil war
    Bad: Rustclan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcz3V9q_mk8
    Hilarious: If any of you know who tactical waiter is heres a short story about him.
    He had a threesome with a Pomeranian and some chick. And Pu5h is a barber in my barbershop.
  9. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Hilarious: I once spent an entire match rail-gunning a level one shave ice turret while a set of split-screen supports overhealed it.

Hilarious: Played a pickup private once where I felt my team was the weaker team. I decided instead of healing my Gunner, I would just play troll-support. I managed to upset the balance of the match enough to win.

Bad: Anyone who waits to see what I pick then picks Assault. You're bad and your parents are ashamed of you.
  10. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

11. feedle

feedle Post Master General

i think im going to do a video of my kd....
    its full of cheese
  12. motherfknskill

motherfknskill Member

The GOOD- S Kay Eye El El

The BAD- 99% of private match players

Hilarious- Chron N Company got BANNED FROM PM'S? lol what could they have possibly done? Did they poop all ova ya's??? I mean damn, ya'll really need me in there to balance out all of those smellies.
  13. RandomToon

They are not "banned". There is no governing body of MNC and no one cares anyway. As a person hosting, I choose who to invite when I host. Why I invite someone or not is between me and them. Thank you.
  14. RandomToon

THE HILARIOUS
    Me, Mars, and Ntrinks1k went tripple tank using the strategy of "all railgun all the time, never letting go of right trigger". We went Rate\Armor\ and Skill, Crit, Health and bought deploy 3 asap. We found high locations to deploy on Steel Peel that covered multipe lanes with multiple railguns and shielded us from snipers and air strikes. Hilarity ensued.

Assaults and gunners simply could not deal damage fast enough without juice and supports couldn't reach is. It was so frustrating to the enemy that 4 of them switched to sniper at one point and were introduced to what happens when people with bad aim get shot at with three railguns and grenades. We actually won the game without ever moving except to get to our perches.
  15. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Ive had way too many hilarious moments doing bad things to people...
    ive had bad things done to me in return...
    but i still play this game and i still have fun

I think playing with gigivus whos got a different mindset in games just makes me see the hilarity of this game and how much fun it is to do mean things to people
  16. RandomToon

THE GOOD
    More people trying to learn to host and setup PM games

THE BAD
    Yelling when it is not constructive

THE HILARIOUS
    Purple Scratchyy is trying to set up a PM for the first time when he goes offline all of a sudden. We figure "no big deal, he just locked up". Sure enough he is back on a minute later so I invite him to party. He sends me a message saying he can't take the invite; his Xbox didn't freeze his gold membership JUST expired and he was reverted to a silver account :mrgreen:

THE HILARIOUS
    This game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2MCfv_JAtQ
    Just goes to show - you can be completely dominated, but if you can capitalize on one mistake you can still win. Although we did do a good job getting our own ball back up...
  17. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

Good: Running into parties of 6

Bad: Chollo

Hilarious: Days to remember...... like these http://youtu.be/Rfi1rw2pD2g. Good times...Good times
  18. RandomToon

The Hillarious;
    I am messing around on tank, and have juice. I charge at an assault and naturally move 2 feet then get headcrabbed for my trouble. I pop juice and survive the bomb and hit clutch passive, but am hitting buttons too fast and hit taunt afterwards.

So, from the assaults perspective he thinks he got a free kill, except that he survived, has full health, is juiced, and thinks so little of you he is just taunting in your face. He rage quit before I finished the taunt. One of those times I wish I recorded pubs...
  19. joker

joker Active Member

The bad & hilarious:

Those BLITZ X kids playing in a PM. What an atrocity. It was funny at first, but quickly evident they were pure trolls. Whoever couldn't see past that from pubbing them should be hanged
  20. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

The Good : The late night party chats I had with Zoom talking about Japan in general while playing pubs and not giving a single fvck about the tryhard randies like SilentBizarreKid and Gunked(Gaiink at the time) who would punch bots and juice just to kill us.

The Bad : The first few weeks of playing MNC. Wingman Master sexually assaulted me a lot with his always-juiced Support.