The Girl/Squirrel Game...

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, April 8, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Background: I work in government -- very uptight, politically correct people. I'm the YOUNGEST person in the entire Commission (28 years old) and while I try not to cross a line, some of the older people here really enjoy my personality. "A Shot of life" is what they have referred to me as.

Anyway, one of the games I like to play throughout my work week is where we take song titles from ANY era and replace the word "Girl" with "Squirrel" just to get a laugh.

For instance:

"Brown Eyed Squirrel"
    "My Squirrel"

I've heard lots, but how many can you come up with? Dont GOOGLE!
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Ooookaaaay. Here are a few tips how you can spice up your work day:

- If something breaks down, like your computer or a server or you haven't checked your emails yet: Tell people there was a solar flare and it fried your PC/server/whatever. Make it sound good!

- Answer the phone and pretend: to be Bill Gates secretary, to work for the World Wildlife Found or order a pizza with extra cheese and anchovies. Make sure to tape the conversation and put it on Youtube. Add some funny and inappropriate pictures too.

- Find out what kind of car somebody drives. Call them and ask them if it is their car thats just being towed. Make up something about a hydrant and firefighters. Extra points if you do it during the lunch break.

Take a look in the Aprils Fools thread, some really nice stuff there. :D
  3. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Do you guys have TPS reports? Because you need to know that we're putting on the *new* coversheet... ummmkay?
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

We use a ticket system to document our work. But in general we use a hands-on approach to significantly streamline the whole procedure:

[​IMG]