the game is balanced, get over it

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Rotharn, August 22, 2010.

1. Rotharn

Rotharn New Member

I keep seeing people try to peg classes as overpowered or underpowered, but the game is completely balanced.

yes some things are annoying:
    sniper freeze trap- if you see a sniper nearby look on the ground for glowing blue dots NOT OVER POWERED!

surprise assassinations- listen for the hum of an assassin cloak NOT OVERPOWERED

firebase- gunner mortar or assault grenade launcher NOT OVERPOWERED

for every advantage in this game there is a counter, face it ber did a great job designing and balancing this game. The only thing that needs to be patched is the persistent Debuff visual effects (like being on fire or shaveice turret's slow) and the fact that when an assassin with maxed improved assassin skill takes no fall damage but still receives a damage indicator and a decloak.

btw, good job ber love the game
  2. yay4pachirisu

yay4pachirisu New Member

In all honesty, no game can be perfectly balanced. Because, in anyone's eyes, one set will be viewed as underpowered (worthless) and another set will be viewed as overpowered (their favorite set, what they rage the most at).

Yeah i can say the support's a tad bit overpowered (that is, if the person knows how to use him) but even then even he isn't much of a problem.

Its not like saying
    MNC Support = COD4 M16 RDS
  3. Rotharn

Rotharn New Member

I agree no game will ever be perfectly balanced but MNC is one of the closest I have seen and deserves the title balanced
  4. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

ProTip: more skilled players are over powered with ANY class.
  5. DJ Seth227

DJ Seth227 New Member

Only things i have been annoyed by are the fire/shaveice thing +the little confusion.
    and the weird way to pick which skill goes first
    ex:im assault i dash a assassin and he graples me in the middle of the LEVEL 3 dash that just annoys me.
    Lag:well annoying as it can be it would be near impossible to fix.
    Servers:i would like them because 1 out of 5 matches i get host migrated.
    HOST MIGRATION:just remembered when writing what is above.
    whenever there is a HM even if the match is ending you lose all youre money and upgrades.
    its just really annoying and i hope theres a fix but i dont know.
  6. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

^^^^
    true story. people that try to hold onto the fact that classes are OP are just looking for an excuse of why they died.
  7. steamwitch

steamwitch New Member

I support this thread. I think that people need to stop spamming "(Insert class name here) IS OVERPOWERD!!!" It's just retarded now.
  8. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

steamwitch your sig is overpowered
  9. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

i beleive the game is balanced. people saying this this and this is over powered r just looking for excuses to die.
  10. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

i believe this entire debate has become overpowered can we all just play the game now and die in peace from 6 assassin's or 6 firebases... Then scream break headset shout profanity's at the tv then get on the forums and cry about it....oh wait
  11. Trigger

Trigger New Member

I can agree with this.
  12. KanibalkittN

KanibalkittN New Member

I would agree that the game is mostly balanced, however, 1 thing sticks out.

The supports airstrike is the ONLY thing I have trouble with. And the only thing that I don't like about it is that it can ONE SHOT KILL someone that has full HP and Juice. You can even add in a Gold Armor sponsor and they would still get one shotted. It needs to be fixed.
  13. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

whats the difference? every other class has 1 shot kills when used correctly
  14. Trademark

Trademark New Member

I disagree. Most of the time it's easy enough to avoid the air strikes.
  15. AntiGlitcher

AntiGlitcher New Member

I like the game. Balance is fine...play the class as designed, or be inventive and make the tools work for you.