The Epitome of What I Hate in Monday Night Combat.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Zatchmo, August 24, 2011.

1. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I won't spoil what the video is, but I can assure you it is MNC related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9AKnuuqS74

Here's my reaction after watching the video in the form of a post in the user's gameplay thread here on the forums. But don't read it until after watching the video, it's more fun that way.

2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

3. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

6. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

hmm
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I wish I was considered good enough for entire parties to go out of their way to kill me. Also, first Juice earned in less than a minute.

"I have enough money to Juice-chain, should I do it?"
    "Yeah, of course. The whole point of this game is to piss your opponent off."

"Ignore bots unless you need Juice."

"Fuckin' taunted me!"
    *Three players beat the tar out of taunting Juiced Zatchmo*
    "Uhuhuhu, that was funny."

And all the call-outs. YOU ARE A PARTY OF SIX IN A PUBLIC MATCH

At least they killed the Moneyball a bit.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Re: Thanks Xenonox!!!

LOL! Wanna read something else? I took this from the CoR forums. It's a short conversation between myself and wazupwiop. The blue text is mine, and I underlined a few relevant points before posting it here.

For the record, I was nice to this kid until he showed how deceitful and conniving he really is. To parade around with your head held high like you are some role model in this community, and then when you think no one is looking...yeah. But in all honesty, I'm not at all surprised.

wazupwiop is this generation's BroTranquilty. To anyone reading this that doesn't get the reference, please search Bro's posts.

As for the video, I was laughing most of the way through it. These kids running around calling sh** out like a GP tryout. Hysterical.

Gunked, you have the pub assault technique down to a science. Bravo.

wazupwiop, "I want respect." "I want you to respect me..." Dude,
    You've done nothing here to earn respect from any one of us. In fact, from my standpoint it's quite the opposite.
    Last edited: August 24, 2011
  9. gunked

gunked New Member

10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

11. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

12. BOOM-STICK

BOOM-STICK New Member

I actually have to disagree with Wazup. When I first joined the Xbox community you were nothing but polite to me, along with the majority of the community (exception is Miracle.) While, I have nothing against Wazup, I don't agree with his view on TEG because Phil has been nothing but polite as well.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

14. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

15. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I had to block communication with Zatchmo because he filled my inbox with spam mail like "Did you get any better today?" or "Did you ******* pawn some ******** noobz with your @$$**** friends?"

WHAT? I don't even.
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

He must be thinking of x Zatchmo...
  17. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I didn't "spam" his inbox. I sent him maybe two or three private messages after my lash out at his Tank guide. He just refuses to accept any advice whatsoever, which is probably why he considered it spam to begin with. I wasn't stooping low to make him made, I'm just trying to get something through his fat, fat head!

Oh, and about the Uber threads being full of Bill Cosby. He must really think that only the topics he posts in are popular ones, when in fact, the reason threads in which he posts do become full of "Bill Cosby" is directly due to his stubbornness.

Seriously?

He thought he would try to become friends with people, and that would change there mind about his dumb-*** posts? Oh OK he's my friend now, your guides are awesome herp derp! Yeah right! I would respect you even less for doing so!!
  18. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I didn't know playing MNC was all about respect, I thought it was about fun. Have been doing it wrong the whole time! :lol:
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9839&p=167211#p167211

I don't discriminate who gets on my FL based on skill.

No one is telling you you haven't proven yourself gaming wise. I am telling you I think you are a hypocrite. You tell me that TEG is ruining the MNC community and then you run around pubs in full parties. Did you know that the single biggest complaint from new players is matchmaking (Getting pounded on by veteran players)? The last time I was in a pub lobby with more than 3 players, Tom and myself went into the other team's party and showed them some new techniques and strategies. If I am in a party of 3 or more, I just screw around. I'm curious to see how your party of 6 would treat a team of fresh faces.
    It's not us that's making you seem like BroT, it's you. I'm not trolling you, I'm telling you how I genuinely feel.

Having your own forums is fun. Can't wait for MNC2.

^
    ^
    Bad at having fun. Get on my level.
  20. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Goddam it, Levi.