The Assassin still needs to be fixed

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Liefglinde, December 8, 2010.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

hes just dumb. remember that time on spunky? lol
  2. dredd

dredd Member

But see I only started doing that recently post DLC if thats when UBER fixed it then I havent used any glitch at all

Lately no one gets lunge grapple kills one me once I see that start happening I change over to my support with Gold:Firerate Silver:Speed Bronze: Accuracy Speedy flacking any one?
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Uber fixed it in the first title update. You got the update, right?

You are missing the point. Assassins turn off cloak so you CANT HEAR THEM COMING THATS WHAT SHE SAID. I doubt that qualifies them to be categorized as a "moron". I would say it's quite the opposite.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

accuracy doesnt do anything for the shotgun, as per pohtaytoes' testing.
  5. dredd

dredd Member

AND your missing my point here Jon that point is people glitch and or hack so there assassins make no sound while cloaked i never said some one ran up to me and grapple killed me uncloaked did i? NO hence the Moron comment
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Sigh....
    ANDhow do you know if they were cloaked or not? They were behind you. Can you see behind you? I have this game and I'm pretty sure I have all the updates. I still cannot see behind me without actually looking behind me. My point is that there are reasonable explanations for things that you seem to be calling cheats, hacks and glitches.

I think we might be dealing with uneven comprehension levels. Can someone else please try?
  7. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

Allow me to try.

Assassins are unique in their ability to sneak behind players and assassinate them (hence the name). Being cloaked is not a necessity to that skill. As an assassin personally, I make sure to turn off my cloak if I am behind someone and going for the kill. I (and I'm sure many other assassins, including BoltAktion (sorry if I spelled it wrong)) know that other pros can not hear the cloak if it is not active, so we make it a priority to turn it off before attacking so they can't hear us. Without the cloak, I'm almost positive that she can't be heard while moving because she makes no footstep sounds.

Glitching, on the other hand, is rarely found in the game, at least in my experience. There are some ways to use a modded controller to continue to stay cloaked as someone is being attacked, but because being cloaked can be heard, that's not one of your problems. I'm pretty certain that modded controllers can not stop assassins from being heard.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol you change classes just to get a revenge kill?

random
  9. dredd

dredd Member

No moron i change classes to counter :roll:
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

to counter someone who killed you. ie kill them.

random
  11. dredd

dredd Member

Youre saying then that if there are 2 Gunners on the enemy team messing up your team members you shouldnt change over to a sniper and blast there face off? If thats the case you must get owned a lot.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

pwnd
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

nope. im saying if you change to a shotgun support after you get assassinated in an attempt to kill said assassin, you are going for a revenge kill. never once did you say there are 3 assassins on the other team, all you said is that you change classes when you get lunge grappled.

random
  14. dredd

dredd Member

No i don't attempt any thing i "Do" in the RTS games its called Countering a unit with one of yours and unless an Assassin has gold Armor she's dead with one shot from my Shotgun :lol:

Also [​IMG]
  15. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Guys I think the real issue is that any class that can kill dread is oviouly overpowered.
  16. dredd

dredd Member

No the issue here is in what ways is the Assassin overpowered or not those post are a few pages backperhaps you should go read them instead of trying to troll?
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Wrong again...

Perhaps you should go back and read. YOU derailed this thread into what it has become.

Back on track. I agree with the OP, smoke bombs are a REAL problem as they are unreliable. The stutterstep has happened to me about 1/3 of the matches I played Assassin. Definitely needs to be fixed.
  18. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Jon's right the smoke bomb and dash are Suckish with lag
    Like I'll smoke bomb and jump high then be able to do it later
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

added to sig
  20. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

On topic: YESH. For the love of god, fix pleez.

Off topic: Well, DREDD, to use your all time favorite adjective; you're a moron.